LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2" Blocks

Old 11-25-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
2" Blocks

Hey guy's, I'm selling the 2" blocks that I had on my truck. I ran them for a bit over a year, so they've got some wear on them, but that is to be expected. I do also have longer U-Bolts that came with them when I bought them. I did cut the U-Bolts after I installed the blocks because they were way too long. The threads do look (and are) a little uneven, however still work flawlessly. I threaded every nut on by hand.

I am asking $60 shipped to your doorstep. $50 for local

I am located in the Sacramento/Auburn area.

Oh, and I'll even give the blocks a bath before I ship them
Attached Thumbnails
2" Blocks-1000001476.jpg   2" Blocks-1000001477.jpg   2" Blocks-1000001478.jpg   2" Blocks-1000001480.jpg  
Old 11-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
bumpity
Old 11-29-2011, 04:54 AM   #3
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
bummmmpppp
Old 12-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
bump
Old 12-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Is it $60 for the blocks and u bolts or are you selling 'em separately?
Old 12-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #6
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
For both, and shipping
Old 12-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal.

If you still have 'em in a week when I get paid I may have to take 'em off your hands. If ya get an offer before hand though go for it.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Good deal.

If you still have 'em in a week when I get paid I may have to take 'em off your hands. If ya get an offer before hand though go for it.

Alright man, odds are I'll have 'em. Just let me know
Old 12-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #9

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Will do. I've got 885s sitting on the floor in my room, after the blocks I'lll just need tires and shocks before I can really get started on finally modding the truck.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Quote:
Will do. I've got 885s sitting on the floor in my room, after the blocks I'lll just need tires and shocks before I can really get started on finally modding the truck.

Yeah man, I heard that. I just upgraded to the All-Pro Standard leaf springs, so I'm in the market for shocks too after I get my truck some new shoes
Old 12-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #12
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Quote:
Where you running the 2" blocks with stock shocks?
Yes sir
Old 12-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #14
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Quote:
How was the ride?
It was alright. Little rough, but that's partially because my stock leafs were so beat out they were inverted, so i bottomed out a lot. But they definitely helped with the stance of the truck.