Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Universal Truck bed expander (NEW)

Old 11-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
Universal Truck bed expander (NEW)

I have a Brand new (Never Installed)Topline bed expander Part # BX4004-01 that I want to sale. I am asking $150.00 firm

Local only at this time...........Jacksonville, St Augustine, Gainesville Area

http://www.etrailer.com/Bed-Extender/Topline/BX4004-01.html?feed=npn

Universal Truck bed expander (NEW)-100_2754.jpg

Universal Truck bed expander (NEW)-100_2755.jpg

Universal Truck bed expander (NEW)-100_2756.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Universal Truck bed expander (NEW)-100_2757.jpg  
Old 12-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder why no one is wanting this, looks pretty nice to me. BUMP.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I wonder why no one is wanting this, looks pretty nice to me. BUMP.

me too....I got it when I bought my new truck but I just dont have a need for it at the moment. If I dont sell it I may go ahead and install it. I would rather sell it and use the money for other items I would perfer to have.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
thats a pretty nice set up, i like how it folds up
Old 12-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #9

TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
yea.....it is pretty nice but I really dont need it right now. I will probably regret it after I sell it.