LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Five Lug Ready Lift Spacer 2.75" lift

Old 11-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Five Lug Ready Lift Spacer 2.75" lift

I am selling my second gen five lug readylift sst front spacer!

IF YOU BUY BOTH I WILL DO $250 SHIPPED

Add 2.75" to your front suspension and clear up to 33" tires.

$175 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48.

I also have an unopened Fabtech rear 1.75" AAL spring from Fat Bobs

$75.00 for the rear AAL + Shipping (I prefer local pickup on these)

Old 11-27-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump
Old 11-28-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
Banned
bump open to offers
Old 11-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
Banned
bump
Old 11-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
Banned
BUMP 250 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!
Old 11-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
Banned
bump - also can a mod move this to the five lug section
Old 11-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #7
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
to be completely honest i think i might be interested...
Old 11-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco505 View Post
to be completely honest i think i might be interested...
i didn't know you had a five lug?
Old 12-01-2011, 12:24 AM   #9
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
haha ya its a 5 lug i sent you a pm btw I'm sure you saw it
Old 12-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco505 View Post
haha ya its a 5 lug i sent you a pm btw I'm sure you saw it
i didnt receive a pm from you? resend!
Old 12-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #11

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
i didnt receive a pm from you? resend!
sorry i don't know what happened, but its on its way

Products Discussed in this Thread