Notices

All Pro Toyota 1.5" Wheel Spacers

Old 11-27-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Toyota 1.5" Wheel Spacers

SOLD!
Old 11-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #4
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
AP has em for $79 per pair and $18 for full set of ET lugnuts =$176 new

Maybe i read the AP page wrong
Old 11-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #5
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
I HATE when people do this ^^
Old 11-28-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery

Guess he shouldn't post a link
Old 11-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #8
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjake View Post
AP has em for $79 per pair and $18 for full set of ET lugnuts =$176 new

Maybe i read the AP page wrong
Thats not including tax and shipping.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:27 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejaecee View Post
Thats not including tax and shipping. I forgot to add $175 shipped.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:31 PM   #10
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a fair price to me. They look like they've been on the OP's rig for 5 minutes. Those spacers are still shiny!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #12
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I have these exact spacers and lugs. Work great! awesome product.

Vin..you will like these! it'll help those stock wheels look much better on your new lift!(which you had better have fixed and put it on properly!!!)
LOL, I'm meeting the seller on Thursday to pick them up. Just so you know, I did drop the Billys back to 0. This should make you proud.