Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TOYOTA letters emblem Batch

Old 11-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
TOYOTA letters emblem Batch

We are starting a batch order for the TOYOTA letters that will be open until Dec 10. Place your order soon so I can get production ready to have them out before Christmas! This is an offer exclusive to TW since this is where I got my start. The business has taken off and we have had to increase pricing to cover operating costs. But every now and then we offer TW members exclusive pricing on a particular design to show our appreciation.

NOTE: This buy has been started, you can order here: http://www.emblemart.com/twexclusive.html

Batch open for orders until Saturday Dec 10! As long as the page is still up, your order can be placed.

Product:
Waterjet cut out of 1/4" carbon steel.
Comes bare, but can be powdercoated for an additional fee.
This is perfect for mesh grill mods. It comes with threaded studs and all the hardware needed to attach it to the mesh.

They run $70 a piece + any powdercoating option

Here are some pics
TOYOTA

List:
TOYOTA
-Tacomalex
-ToyComa92
-Dollabill415
-Jimbo06
-BGWood88
Old 11-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
will the red powdercoat be closer to radiant red or barcelona red?
Old 11-30-2011, 09:17 AM   #4
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

I'll post a pic of the red powder when I get home. I have a backplate done in the red.

These are 2" tall and 12" long. In order to keep the costs low, we are only offering these sizes. We can definately do them in different sizes if you would like, but it will cost a good bit more.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #6

Afraid so, sounds weird. It just has to do with the way the batches are set up. Why the smaller size? Looking to do a badge for the side?
Old 11-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #7
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Army: 178th engineer battalion
Backwoodz's Tacoma Gallery
Silver powdercoate available?
Old 11-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #8

Speedboat aluminum is one of the options on there. I could get a flat silver done if you like, just shoot me an email and Ill get your info so I'll know which order is yours.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Army: 178th engineer battalion
Backwoodz's Tacoma Gallery
Anyway u can pm me a pic of the silver ? I'd like to get close to my silver streak mica
Old 11-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #10

you can see pics of the powdercoat options here: http://www.emblemart.com/carbonSteel.html
Old 12-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #12

Sounds cool, shoot me a pm with pics if you have any! I'd like to see what you've come up with
Old 12-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #14
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed. Thanks!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #15

Thanks for the order. We will keep this open until Saturday the 10th. This way I can get them shipped out for Christmas.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
Voodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really nice

Name: Jason
Voodoo Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
I saw that the page was still up, so I just put an order in for a gunmetal one.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #17
SNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
SNJTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Emblem

I too see page still up..... Can we still get this?
Like to get for my WHITE 2011 Tacoma DC

Thanks
Chris
Old 12-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #18
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Also curious of the status, any updates on shipments or eta? I ordered the lettering in Red and it was placed on the 2nd of December through paypal if that helps. Thanks!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #19

I sure do... The parts have been cut and are ready for powdercoating. My powdercoater took the last 2 weeks of the year off. I wish I knew that before! Anyways, I'm dropping a bunch of stuff off next week for powdercoating.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #20

Awesome, thanks!