Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Hella 500 Black magics new in box.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Hella 500 Black magics new in box.

I have 2 sets of Hella 500 Black Magics sitting in my closet.

I would like $100 each set shipped or selling both sets for $190 shipped.

Paid $140 each kit 3 months ago.

NEW IN BOX!

Old 11-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
KB24 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
KB24's Tacoma Gallery
Can u out HIDs on them
Old 11-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #4

KB24's Tacoma Gallery
What bulb size are they
Old 11-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #5
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Are the pink starbursts for sale?
Old 11-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #6
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Features:

Hella Black Magic Driving Lights give your ride an intimidating blackout look and powerful driving beams.

They utilize Black Optics technology for a dark appearance when not in use.

H3 12V/55W bulbs cast a brilliant white driving beam.

Parabolic reflector flawlessly focuses light.

Boast an aluminum vapor-coated reflector.

Encased in a light-weight, impact-resistant reinforced ABS housing.

Upright mounting.

Plug and play wiring harness included.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:03 PM   #7
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoaterBoater View Post
Are the pink starbursts for sale?
LOL I will throw them in to "sweeten" the deal.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad these aren't the 700 series

I'm running these exact lights on my bumper and their great!...just want a little larger light to fill in my bumpers hoop
Old 11-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #9

KB24's Tacoma Gallery
Are both sets the same?.... How about a red 1 to....how long can u hang onto a set
Old 11-28-2011, 09:11 PM   #11
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24 View Post
Are both sets the same?.... How about a red 1 to....how long can u hang onto a set
No serious bites or offers means they are going to sit in the closet till they are sold. They are both identical sets, I had the idea of running 3 across the front bumper and 1 under the bed out back.

They wont be used anymore since I never got a front bumper made yet.

I am looking to sell all sorts of stuff since I am recently unemployed.

Serious offers will be entertained.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:02 AM   #12
2011BlackTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
2011BlackTaco's Tacoma Gallery
what other items are you selling ?
Old 11-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
Who needs roads?

bump.

I also have a ton of Blue ray dvd's and a gen 1 tailgate.

And random stuff I put on ebay.

Mortal Kombat metal collectibles from Collectors edition. $20 shipped.

Flex-A-Lite fan and spacer, needs new studs. $40 shipped.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #16
yoTaco98 is on a distinguished road
Name: Yos
yoTaco98's Tacoma Gallery
No worries.

I just noticed amazon has them for $101 shipped.

Thanks for the quick reply.