Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Black Friday Sale Sony XAV62BT HU !

Old 11-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Black Friday Sale Sony XAV62BT HU !

I have one last Sony Xav 62 bt for sale. It's our last one. This unit is awesome you can link up to your phone wirelessly and connect pandora to it or your music that you have. It had aux/ipod/usb in front. And Bluetooth
Also this HU mixes the songs to your mood its a great HU for the price.

270 + shipping

It's our last one left from black Friday. Get it before its gone.

Here's a video review of this awesome product

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg26w...e_gdata_player
Old 12-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Army: 178th engineer battalion
Backwoodz's Tacoma Gallery
Specs? Sirius/xm ready?
Old 12-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
Banned
hayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
hayabusa3303's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoodz View Post
Specs? Sirius/xm ready?
Its sat ready.

Watch out tho. some of the new headunits dont like the older xm tuners i have found out. I have a xm tuner with a lifetime on it and cant use it because my new headunit cant see it. I had it shipped to sony and the tech said something in my xm tuner and the headunit it cant handshake.

It passes though my xm tuner to get though my HD tuner i have. My tuner works perfect.

I will be installing a second headunit just to handle my xm tuner. I have the headunit just havnt got around to installing it yet.

That price thats a steal.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
I have one last Sony Xav 62 bt for sale. It's our last one. This unit is awesome you can link up to your phone wirelessly and connect pandora to it or your music that you have. It had aux/ipod/usb in front. And Bluetooth
Also this HU mixes the songs to your mood its a great HU for the price.

270 + shipping

It's our last one left from black Friday. Get it before its gone.

Here's a video review of this awesome product

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg26w...e_gdata_player
Shipping to 23452?
Old 12-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 76087?

Business address
Old 12-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #6
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i had the money. free up for you.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #7
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Shipping to 76087?

Business address
Sold guys