Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Hella 500 HIDs Converted

Old 12-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Hella 500 HIDs Converted

I have for sale a pair of brand new Hella 500 lights that have been converted to HID.

The kit contains the following:

1. 2 Hella 500 converted to HID - 35w 6000k bulbs
2. 2 Rock Shields
3. Complete Wiring harness w/ switch
4. 2 mounting bolts
5. 2 New (has slight scratches from trying them on my truck to make sure they work) 35w slim HID kit Ballast

Price: $100 shipped w/ insurance and delivery confirmation via USPS.

Note: The first 2 pics are of the actual item for sale. The other 4 pics that are installed on my truck are for reference and are actually the Hella 500ffs.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Hella 500 HIDs Converted-hella-500-kit-1-.jpg   FS: Hella 500 HIDs Converted-hella-500-kit-6-.jpg   FS: Hella 500 HIDs Converted-hella-500-kit-2-.jpg   FS: Hella 500 HIDs Converted-hella-500-kit-3-.jpg   FS: Hella 500 HIDs Converted-hella-500-close-up.jpg  

FS: Hella 500 HIDs Converted-hella-500-.jpg  
Old 12-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Nice I only I had free funds dammit
Old 12-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
tempting........ very tempting........
Old 12-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
tempting........ very tempting........
Do it, come one, do it! I'm right here!
Old 12-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #7
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
whats the diameter of these? seen hellas on here many times just not sure of the size. 6 inches?
Old 12-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GTacoma View Post
whats the diameter of these? seen hellas on here many times just not sure of the size. 6 inches?
They are:

2.6 x 6.4 x 6.9 inches
Old 12-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #9
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
They are:

2.6 x 6.4 x 6.9 inches

thanks wouldnt work for my application. looks like a good deal
Old 12-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #10

Quote:
They are:

2.6W x 6.4L x 6.9H inches
yes, I would say they are a little closer to 6 (they measures 6.4).
Old 12-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do it, come one, do it! I'm right here!
The wifey wouldnt be to happy with it right now, I'll see if i can work on it though
Old 12-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #12
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Ehh, I'll take them. Pm sent.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple taco View Post
What brand is the ballast and bulb?
Xentec Slim Ballast aka ebay special (paid $37 for them).
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 AM   #19
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
If I get my bonus today or tomorrow & they are still available, I'll jump on them. I'll shout when I get it.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #20
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent. I'll take them. just let me know where to paypal you