LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

HIDEXTRA.COM 35W, 5000K Bi-xenon complete HID kit

Old 12-05-2011, 06:10 AM   #1
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
HIDEXTRA.COM 35W, 5000K Bi-xenon complete HID kit

SOLD

Old 12-05-2011, 06:14 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You could just get a different color bulb, like 4,300K

If you do sell, it's a good deal for someone!
Old 12-05-2011, 06:22 AM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
these in ur fogs?
Old 12-05-2011, 06:26 AM   #4
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dang. I knew I forgot something. These are the H4 headlight bulbs. I will edit the original post. Thanks for pointing that out.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:29 AM   #5
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
was thinking bout getting 5000k fer mah headlights...but 55w....
Old 12-05-2011, 06:32 AM   #6
Come and take them.

FWIW my cousin went with 55W in his headlights on a different truck and he had to aim them so far down it was almost pointless having them. He was getting brightlighted by everyone. I had to play with aiming these a while but after I got it right I didn't have any problems.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:36 AM   #7
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
5k and 4300 are going to be very similar in appearance unless the bulb has color shifted for some reason.

one of the problems with after market bulbs is the uneven amount or lack there of the halide salts that ensure a bright accurate color representation hence why for bulbs most choose to run trs branded morimoto bulbs.

or maybe your just not used to the new set-up yet? on average even when put into a halogen reflector most every xenon system especially when kept in the temp range of 4300k and 5000k are 2 to 3 times brighter than any halogen bulb.

may i ask what "color" your seeing at night once the bulbs reach operating temp? ie, after they warm up and achieve full luminosity.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:39 AM   #8
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendbolden View Post
FWIW my cousin went with 55W in his headlights on a different truck and he had to aim them so far down it was almost pointless having them. He was getting brightlighted by everyone. I had to play with aiming these a while but after I got it right I didn't have any problems.
yea..idk....they sure are glorious tho I ran the 55w 6k for a few months till the relay got wet... I did get flashed alot was just thinking the more white would tone it down from the obvious blue.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #9
Come and take them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
5k and 4300 are going to be very similar in appearance unless the bulb has color shifted for some reason.

one of the problems with after market bulbs is the uneven amount or lack there of the halide salts that ensure a bright accurate color representation hence why for bulbs most choose to run trs branded morimoto bulbs.

or maybe your just not used to the new set-up yet? on average even when put into a halogen reflector most every xenon system especially when kept in the temp range of 4300k and 5000k are 2 to 3 times brighter than any halogen bulb.

may i ask what "color" your seeing at night once the bulbs reach operating temp? ie, after they warm up and achieve full luminosity.
They are really white with MAYBE a hint of blue. My wife said she sees just white.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #11
Come and take them.

I know it's early but make me an offer folks. I want enough out of them to be able to get some decent halogens.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #12
eddyb22 is on a distinguished road

eddyb22's Tacoma Gallery
Can i see a pic of them on at night?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:55 AM   #13
Come and take them.

I will have to take one tonight if they haven't sold. I can find one on here somwhere though that will show the same.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #14
Come and take them.

This is from another members truck but it is the same color to my eyes. It's hard to capture what they really look like in a photo though.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #15
Come and take them.

SOLD pending funds.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #16
Come and take them.

SOLD