Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Chrome for Black

Old 12-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome for Black

Want to trade my rear chrome bumper for black rear bumper. Prefer local to So. Cal. Canyon Country area. Keeping the bumper guard though.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
What bumper guard is that and how does it attach to the truck?? Looks pretty neat!
Old 12-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
TJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TIM
TJGARZA84's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a quote for a buddy to paint my chrome bumper black. he said he would do it for $120.00 and hes a really good painter. Not sure if thats a hook up or a average price but im happy with it.You should just get a price quote might be pretty cheap. Hopefully you can get someone to trade you but ---- Please get us all some information and price on that Avid prototype. Its sweeeeeeeeeet ...........
Old 12-05-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGARZA84 View Post
Just got a quote for a buddy to paint my chrome bumper black. he said he would do it for $120.00 and hes a really good painter. Not sure if thats a hook up or a average price but im happy with it.You should just get a price quote might be pretty cheap. Hopefully you can get someone to trade you but ---- Please get us all some information and price on that Avid prototype. Its sweeeeeeeeeet ...........
i think it's a pretty average price, i got an independent shop quote me for 125
Old 12-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #7
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all. It is a prototype from Brandon at AVID. He cut me a deal on it because I drove from So Cal to him in Az so he could mach up the front of a 2012. I also grabbed the bolt on sliders. All were powder coated a satin crinkle black. He is seriously slammed with orders right now & will not be doing any of the rear bumper protectors till after the holidays. After that, hit him up for prices & availability.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #8
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Glad to hear he is slammed with work, he's a great guy and deserves the business
Totally, I drive to his shop 20 minutes from my house - lucky me

Azbackcountry
Old 12-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #9
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't agree more. Brandon is a great guy. They stayed late for me to get it installed & get me back on the road so I could get back home to deal with my Grandfathers passing. Can't express how much I love the sliders, light bar & protector. I'll be putting the Hella Black Magic (Black out) lights on the front bar & behind the grill. The rear bumper project is going to consist of going with black & cutting in some recessed lights in it. Then paint to match.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:50 PM   #10
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Pugga, forgot to mention how it attatches. It uses 2 brackets that Avid supplies. With the 2 brackets, it's all attatched using existing bumper mounts. Can also add a trailer hitch with no interferance to either the hitch mounting or the bumper guard.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #11
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Any more pics of the guard/sliders?
Old 12-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, its damn near impossible to get a trade around here...I just put 6 coats of plasti-dip on mine. Its holding up bullet proof like! No chips or anything and looks mean!

good luck man!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:45 AM   #13
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Hey lilred, check my thread, 2012 Taco Build. Got other pics on there.

ColtsTRD, I wanted to just give it a chance. Seems like someone would be willing. Really didn't want to mess up a brand new chrome bumper by cutting in to it for the lights, but if it comes down to it, I'll do it then rhino line it.