LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Honda S2000 Projectors

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Honda S2000 Projectors

No longer for sale. Sorry guys! Gotta attempt the retro

Old 12-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure of the year but my Honda loving friend said it was a 07 unknown miles it was a salvaged (stolen) car that had pretty much become a donor vehicle. From what I've read these are a lower beam projector but I'm sure u can put a bixenon hit bulb in. Nothing wrong with them other then having some oxidation on the lense and being dusty.

These come up on hidplant every once in a while and sell for 275-300 for just the projector

Anyone who wants then shoot me a offer and we can talk.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
s2k projectors = good stuff

Old 12-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #6
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
From a guy who owns an s2000, they are great projectors, and a really good price as well
X2

Love the light output on my old s2k.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:46 AM   #7
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
I have S2k's projectors on my accord, they have a killer cut off line.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:52 AM   #8
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Not sure of the year but my Honda loving friend said it was a 07 unknown miles it was a salvaged (stolen) car that had pretty much become a donor vehicle. From what I've read these are a lower beam projector but I'm sure u can put a bixenon hit bulb in. Nothing wrong with them other then having some oxidation on the lense and being dusty.

These come up on hidplant every once in a while and sell for 275-300 for just the projector

Anyone who wants then shoot me a offer and we can talk.
we had talked about this in a pm but, yes you can absolutely use these in your truck no problems at all. your going to lose your high beam but if you have another set of lights on the truck screw it s2k ap1's are the best projector probably ever made dude your low beam will be so epic if you have these modded by a professional that chances are you will never need your high beam anyway other than to signal other drivers that its ok to go.

hell yes i'm retrofitting my arb fog lights with a set of these eventually i plan on ahving bjorn work his magic on them then i'm running 55 watt ballast and 3000k bulbs they are going to be the craziest fog lights in the history of ever lolz.
check this link out minus the gay batman symbol thingy lulz. the beam is sooo wide! and intense even a the cut-off is completely retarded purple and that line of blue thats just crazy! bjorn can take these apart and tweak them to be completely epic man.
http://customlightz.com/?p=p_212&sName=sopheap

Closed Thread