Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler KMC XD Hoss 18"

Old 12-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler KMC XD Hoss 18"

I think im gunna go another route with my wheels would like to try to sell these local 550 or trade for similar 18x9 black wheel
these are 18x9 4.5bs -12offset
have had them on the truck for around 7,000 miles
sorry no tires with them got to keep my beloved hankooks
just trying to gauge interest before I really search for new wheels
might want so ballistic jesters or similar

Old 12-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to ship pleasssse tell me
Old 12-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
pm sent
Old 12-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Nicee looking rims
Old 12-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
dam, just noticed it said local.........
Old 12-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #7
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
If i actually become dead set on selling these then shipping will be an option
Old 12-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #8
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Tell meee if you decide please, Me first :P
Old 12-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #9
I think I am looking for some bbs rw's if find some of those in an 18" then these will be for sale
Old 12-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #10
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
I think I am looking for some bbs rw's if find some of those in an 18" then these will be for sale
Old 12-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #11
or xd addicts in the same size
Old 12-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I know its seems i want to copy you but I freaking love those wheels I try to stay a little different than you
Old 12-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
I know its seems i want to copy you but I freaking love those wheels I try to stay a little different than you
Lol I don't care. Sexiest trucks on TW
Old 12-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Lol I don't care. Sexiest trucks on TW
thats what im think but im finally changing my coilovers in the front my ride is too stiff so hopefully i get them for christmas
Old 12-06-2011, 06:29 PM   #15
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
Just if these were 16's!! GLWS!!
Old 12-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #16
JoedyV is on a distinguished road
Name: Joedy
JoedyV's Tacoma Gallery
How much you trying to sell for?