Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

custom gearshift knobs.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
maggiesman is on a distinguished road
Name: pat
maggiesman's Tacoma Gallery
custom gearshift knobs.

custom shifter knobs, made of exotic woods, one at a time in my shop, inlayed with conchos, or contrasting wood. Smoothed down to 1500 grit , then hand rubbed with three coats of Spar Urethane for a lustrous finish. The average shifter knob is about 2" in diameter, these are approximately, 2 1/4" by 2 3/4" tall. Feels good in the hand. Will raise your knob height by about one inch. My son likes it much better than stock. Really dolls up the inside of your truck. Thread pattern is 12mm x 1.25 fits almost all Toyota trucks and cars with manual shift. Have eight different ones made up. Don't want to make up to many before I see if they are going to sell. $65.00 each. For more info. etc., either call me, 530-529-5346 or answer add. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
custom gearshift knobs.-toyo-knobs-018.jpg   custom gearshift knobs.-toyo-knobs-019.jpg   custom gearshift knobs.-toyo-knobs-021.jpg   custom gearshift knobs.-toyo-knobs-022.jpg   custom gearshift knobs.-toyo-knobs-020.jpg  

Old 12-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, it's kinda odd, I just made one of these for myself. Lol.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiesman View Post
custom shifter knobs, made of exotic woods, one at a time in my shop, inlayed with conchos, or contrasting wood. Smoothed down to 1500 grit , then hand rubbed with three coats of Spar Urethane for a lustrous finish. The average shifter knob is about 2" in diameter, these are approximately, 2 1/4" by 2 3/4" tall. Feels good in the hand. Will raise your knob height by about one inch. My son likes it much better than stock. Really dolls up the inside of your truck. Thread pattern is 12mm x 1.25 fits almost all Toyota trucks and cars with manual shift. Have eight different ones made up. Don't want to make up to many before I see if they are going to sell. $85.00 each. For more info. etc., either call me, or answer add. Thanks.
Real nice! Nothing for automatics?
Old 12-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Those are nice! I made one for my 5-speed S10 in shop class. The truck was a pos but the shifter made it that much nicer. Great job.