LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*02 Honda Cr 250r CLEAN 2 Stroke*

Old 12-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
*02 Honda Cr 250r CLEAN 2 Stroke*

selling my 250 2 stroke and getting a new 450,super fast and reliable with great compression,extremely clean bike and runs great.GREEN STICKER NEVER RACED,Pro Circuit pipe and Silencer,Renthal twin wall bars,Too Tech suspension,graphics,New tires,other than that its all original asking $1900 some are going a little cheaper but this one is extremely clean with very low hours.socal

Old 12-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike, 2 stroke ftw you'll be back
Old 12-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
THIS!

GLWS, very clean bike.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha i really like it but they are made to be ridden on the pipe and thats not the riding i do
Old 12-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #6
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Nice bike. I had an 05. Glws
thanks JD
Old 12-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #7
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
haha i really like it but they are made to be ridden on the pipe and thats not the riding i do
My KTM 250sx had crazy low end grunt compared to all the CR's Ive ridden, loved that bike. I have to say the funnest bike Ive ever ridden was a heavily modded '02 CR250, so incredibly fast in the sand washes.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #8
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Go get your self a yz250 and have eric gorr make it into a 300. Havent ridden one yet but they are "450" killers

Op what 450 are you getting?
Old 12-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #10
GETTN IT

Quote:
Go get your self a yz250 and have eric gorr make it into a 300. Havent ridden one yet but they are "450" killers

Op what 450 are you getting?
my buddy has the new ktm300 and he shits on 450s,I'm planning on a 09+kawi
Old 12-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #11
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
i miss the giant bad ass 2 strokes of years gone by

my first bike was a kx 80 big wheel lol then i bought a kx 500 just a little bump in power.

i never fully mastered that bike as it scared the ever loving shit out of me everytime i rode it. lol as a matter of fact i alway's got that pre rape feeling when ever i walked by it in the garage
Dislocated my hip on a KX80 and now I get the same feeling when I see it. GLWS OP I'd buy it if I had the money I've seen some sell for way more than that while be ragged out more. Looks clean in the pics.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #12
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Dislocated my hip on a KX80 and now I get the same feeling when I see it. GLWS OP I'd buy it if I had the money I've seen some sell for way more than that while be ragged out more. Looks clean in the pics.
thanks bud its incredibly clean and runs better than it looks.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #13
Petrol head

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
my buddy has the new ktm300 and he shits on 450s,I'm planning on a 09+kawi
The new kawis are awesome bikes

I love riding the 85s, they wheelie every where
Old 12-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #14
GETTN IT

Quote:
The new kawis are awesome bikes

I love riding the 85s, they wheelie every where
you in the first clip?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S86x2iWHJ6E
Old 12-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #15
Petrol head

maybe....
Old 12-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #16
GETTN IT

bump its got the 09 front fender you can tell the difference from the first pic with and the second with the old 02 style.plus the white rear fender
Old 12-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #17
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dirt Bikes Suck!

IF you must get one, don't get a HONDA!
Old 12-09-2011, 02:15 AM   #18
GETTN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
may be interested. do you have the original rear fender?
Yup front and rear fenders I still have along with many other small parts
Old 12-12-2011, 09:19 PM   #20
GETTN IT

bump pm's finally replied,i was in hawaii