Notices

sell or trade

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
willotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: will
willotaco's Tacoma Gallery
sell or trade

i would like to sell or trade my 2003 toyota tacoma 2wd crew cab prerunner trd. srs; off road package. its silver with black wheel flares. 3 inch lift rough country; subs radio ; cb; lots and lots of tune ups. just had the under part of it fixed all up new;. but the truck is in great shape. especially now that it is kinda old and needed new things .. but i would like to sell or trade. for a new tacoma .. all white. with white door handle . white mirrors. everything white;ALL WHITE EVERYTHING.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
need pics per the B/S/T rules, and maybe a google pic of the truck you would like to trade for.

Closed Thread