Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tundra GPS @ Rearview

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Tundra GPS @ Rearview

So I went to the junkyard the other day and wanted a stock Dual DIN GPS for my tacoma. Of course there aren't any out there so I got a to picking around in the mangled vehicles and came across a sequoia, tundra and a few others. I asked the guy at the junk yard what his thoughts were on doing the custom install. (EBAY dash kit and some drilling) He said it should be all plug n play... R U sure? I asked? YEP!

I believed the guy. well i don't really care at this point and remove the Headunit. my dash kit came in the mail finally and I have been up all night trying to fit this. I'm done.

I'm ready to just get my alpine and be done with the "Stock Is Better" nonsense.
Its a JBL version from a totaled 08

Pics will be added later as I'm too tired and frustrated to take pics

Old 12-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #3
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry thought it was clear...

Tundra OEM GPS HEAD UNIT
Tundra Compas Rearview Mirror with home link

Old 12-06-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
not sure but it looks like it fits the sequoia?

Old 12-07-2011, 12:38 AM   #5
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
The sound quality all depends on the unit. Some ppl argue stock is better because it looks factory etc...but you won't get the sound quality as an aftermarket HU.

How much was your install kit ?

Old 12-07-2011, 03:21 AM   #6
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
~50 but its toast now....

Old 12-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #7
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Metra kit ?

Old 12-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
No pics - No thread. Read the For Sale rules stickied at the top of the section.

Closed Thread