Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2 NEW Pro Comp Rims 16"

Old 12-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
sickyota is on a distinguished road

Name: sean
sickyota's Tacoma Gallery
2 NEW Pro Comp Rims 16"

i have 2 brand new in the box 16" polished pro comp rims. 8.5 wide would like to get 75 bucks each for them. the only flaw is the center bore is 3" but needs to be 4" to fit our toyotas. cost me 15 bucks to get done. price is OBO located in fullerton.

what they look like if u paint them black like i did for my spares
Old 12-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
did you get these from 4wheel that were meant for chevy's when they were on sale?
Old 12-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
did you get these from 4wheel that were meant for chevy's when they were on sale?
yup. i bought a couple sets. just have these left. didnt think about the center bore...oh well, a lil machining and they work great.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickyota View Post
yup. i bought a couple sets. just have these left. didnt think about the center bore...oh well, a lil machining and they work great.
hey if boring them is that cheap it sounds well worth it your still making out on a amazing deal....good work and good luck
Old 12-12-2011, 07:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
hey if boring them is that cheap it sounds well worth it your still making out on a amazing deal....good work and good luck
thanks

bumpskies... obo make an offer