Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2008 Tundra Limited CrewMax 4dr

Old 12-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
FS: 2008 Tundra Limited CrewMax 4dr

Hey Gents...

I sold my tacoma a while ago, and now it is time to sell my Tundra.

$28,000
2008 Toyota Tundra, Limited, 5.7L, CrewMax, 4dr
~44,000 miles
All city, San Diego CA miles
LOADED
Leather, heated seats
20" stock rims
Multi Disc MP3 player
Bluetooth
Rear view mirror with compass and homelink
Cruise control
Overdrive
Powered seats
power rear window
tinted windows
color matched tonneau cover with locks
sun roof / moon roof
running boards
fog lights
stereo controls on steering wheel
steering wheel tilt and telescopic
floor mats for front and rear

Toyota Platinum 7 year extended warranty until 2015, which includes, rental if truck in shop, towing, reimbursements for food and lodging if away from home, etc.

If you have any other questions about it, please let me know.

I am looking to get rid of it pretty quickly. We just moved into Boston, and don't need a massive truck or vehicle.

Kelly Blue Book says $32,000 for the quality, and that is what I am looking for.

$28,000 OBO

$28,000

Let me know
Old 12-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #2
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Bump
Old 12-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
Mr.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Mr.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi..What sort of mileage do you get on this..compared to tacoma is it too bad..???? thnks
Old 12-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
MadeInMaine

EMS:
I just drove across the country, San Diego to Boston, 3500 miles, fully loaded down (jammed packed of stuff)
And I averaged 17.5 mpg.... For a 5.7L I'd say pretty dang good!
Old 12-16-2011, 05:53 AM   #6
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
oh man i want this and im about 1.5 hours from Boston...trade?

wait is it 4x4?
Old 12-16-2011, 06:09 AM   #7
MadeInMaine

EMS:
No trade sorry...
Not 4x4
Old 12-22-2011, 06:57 AM   #8
MadeInMaine

EMS:
bump