Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MetalMiller Hitch Recovery Shackle: Snatch Back

Old 12-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
MetalMiller Hitch Recovery Shackle: Snatch Back

Hitch Mounted Recovery Shackle!

I have a few of these powdercoated and ready to ship. I'm selling them for 55+10 for shipping, this includes the 3/4 inch Shackle.

These are made of 2" SOLID stock with the mount. The front portion is waterjet cut from 1" plate steel and the 2 pieces were welded by a heavy industrial welding shop down in Houston. The guys know their stuff.

I keep a couple in my truck and have enjoyed using the hell out of them. I've pulled a fully loaded F550 out of a ditch by a railroad track (dont ask how the driver got it down there). I set up a test and drove my f150 down into a muddy ditch and had a Tacoma snatch me the hell out of there. I'll post a video of the 2nd one asap. The point is that these things are solid and I guarantee they will fulfill your recovery needs. Makes for a great christmas present to yourself!

• Ordering info: PM me for paypal info
  • Cost: 55+10 for shipping for anywhere in the states (includes powdercoat and shackle)
Please let me know if you have any questions!

I've given these a new look. They now all come as seen in the first 3 photos.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

I'm actually up in Shreveport now, but I come to Houston about once a month. I might be able to if that didnt include the shackle and the powdercoat. I really dont like shipping them without the shackles because some brands of pins have a hard time making it through the hole since it's a tight fit. Shoot me a pm and we'll see what we can do about saving on shipping.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #5

I should be in sometime in January. I'll make sure to keep one in my truck
Old 03-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM for one of these. If you didn't get it let me know. I'm interested in one.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great product, I have one and love it
Old 03-24-2012, 09:16 AM   #9

I have a few laying on the shelf, just shoot me a pm and I'll get one sent your way!
Old 06-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #10

I have 7 on the shelf that are powdercoated flat black and are ready to go! Hit me up if you want one!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #11

I gave these things a little facelift to make them a little easier on the eyes. I'll post pics over the weekend.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #12

Here is the new look

Old 11-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #13
kwofford10 is on a distinguished road

kwofford10's Tacoma Gallery
You still selling these guys?
Old 10-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #15
El Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
Beefy Shackles!!

Just got my Snatch Back and 3 shackles today!

Very beefy! Pleasure doing business with you Mr. Miller!

Old 10-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #16

Thank you sir! I appreciate the pics!