Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Kenwood DNX5120 Double Din DVD/iPod/GPS

Old 12-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
parting out...
speckdzl4shzl is on a distinguished road
speckdzl4shzl's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Kenwood DNX5120 Double Din DVD/iPod/GPS

Selling a Kenwood DNX5120. it's in my truck ATM but i'll be taking it out this weekend.

It's got an iPod cord that i use regularly bacause it also charges while you listen. You can watch movies and all that isht as well when you're driving because the parking brake wires are grounded in the harness.

-Garmin navigation system, radio, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC, MPEG1/MPEG2, iPod, USB, HD/SAT radio-ready, Bluetooth-ready receiver
-4 x 50 Watts maximum power with two 2V preamp outputs
-6.1-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 480 x 234 pixel resolution
-Includes direct iPod connection, USB music streaming, front panel A/V input; add Kenwood adapters for SAT/HD Radio and Bluetooth

Nothing wrong with it! the only thing is the Garmin GPS says it wants you update it. You can get those files off the web for free though...

I'm asking $450 obo. CASH/paypal ONLY, NO TRADES. no low balling me please but if you have a decent offer send me a PM. I'd like to sell it quick, got presents to buy, HA

shipping will be additional, but not much.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
where can u get gps updates for free?
Old 12-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
parting out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
where can u get gps updates for free?
there's forums where people have just copied them into files. just do a google search and theyll pop up. you just need to hook it to your computer and upload them. dont know the full process but that's the jist of it. it still works. it just comes up with the reminder once in a while.

i didnt really use it as a GPS too much because i have one separately. just mainly watched movies, live concert movies on it...
Old 12-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I have been looking and cant find any. can you be more spcific? you are using it as a selling point. what site can you update for free?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:19 AM   #5
parting out...
http://gpsunderground.com/forum/kenw...-maps-how.html

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/car-...stems/kenwood/
Old 12-12-2011, 07:56 AM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of it in the truck?
Old 12-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #7
parting out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
any pics of it in the truck?
i can get one for you. the truck is at my GF's right now, im picking it up in an hour or so.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
parting out...
here's it in the truck
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Kenwood DNX5120 Double Din DVD/iPod/GPS-photo-5-.jpg  
Old 12-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #9
parting out...
SOLD!
Old 12-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #10
Jones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jones's Tacoma Gallery
Where did the dash kit come from?

Where did the dash kit come from or what brand? I have been looking around for the kit that has the little trim edge around the hazard button and clock.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #11
parting out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones View Post
Where did the dash kit come from or what brand? I have been looking around for the kit that has the little trim edge around the hazard button and clock.
i'll be honest i have no idea. it came with the truck when i bought it. i get asked that a lot though.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quick sale eh
Old 12-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #13
parting out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Quick sale eh
yup, good thing too, im going outta town tmrw.