Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma 5' Bed Cargo Net Brand New 50% off

Old 12-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
acozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shed

acozzens's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma 5' Bed Cargo Net Brand New 50% off

**** UPDATE SOLD TO DIGITALRICE *****

I sold my taco ( ) a few months back, and I still have a brand new cargo net that I never installed. ( because i installed an extang tonneau cover )

I strongly prefer to sell this locally ( seattle area, renton specifically )
I have pics, but I'd recommend you just visit the craigslist posting first.

HIGH priority goes to a local pickup, but if it doesn't move on my craigslist posting, then I'm willing to ship it to a taco forum member for an additional $5

I'm selling for $40 locally, $45 if you need me to ship it USA only.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/2747962141.html

This listing has the pics. Like I said, it's brand new. So basically you're just getting something brand new for 50% off.

Aaron
Old 12-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
digitalricepape is on a distinguished road
digitalricepape's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed
Old 12-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
If your willing to ship, ill take it
Old 12-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #4
Nutts
stormtrooper37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
stormtrooper37's Tacoma Gallery
does it cover the whole bed ?
Old 12-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
BigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud of
Navy: SATCOM
Name: Scott
BigRedFitz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested if the other offers to buy fall through. Would need to ship, though.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
acozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shed

acozzens's Tacoma Gallery
This equipment is sold.
But stay tuned for more.... The reason for all my sales is that I sold my truck.

Upcoming stuff I'd like to get rid of ( more info once I compile all the photos and decide on sweet-deal pricing )..
Window Vent Thingies.. brand new, I just never installed them.
My Entire Audio System.. amp, wires, head unit, mr marv box + 10" sub ( a bitch to ship )..

Will take some time for me to compile this info on my future sales, and still prefer local sales, but some stuff I'll ship you can check out some of my stickies to see what I have available. but to stay on point, this particular item is sold. but more is coming. While I prefer local sales, my #2 priority is to help people in the tacoma world forum because I love this friggin forum !

Aaron