Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Aries Bull Bar

Old 12-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: (SOLD) Aries Bull Bar

SOLD.

For sale is my Aries bull bar - black with chrome skid plate. It was on the truck for about a year before I decided to change up the front look. Has a few dings on the black bars but can be easily touched up, line-x'd, or whatever - I just never did as it never bothered me. Skid plate looks great - no major dents or dings. Will come with all mounting hardware and I'll walk you through putting it on if you'd like. PIAA lights are not included though as they already sold. Looking to sell locally in the Houston region for $80. If you are local, send me a PM and we can work on the price if you pick it up. If you've got an interesting trade, feel free to propose as well! Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Aries Bull Bar-aries-1.jpg   FS: Aries Bull Bar-aries-2.jpg   FS: Aries Bull Bar-aries-3.jpg  
Old 12-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Only if you were local, my pops wanted this. GLWS
Old 12-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD.