Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Oem shocks for sale

Old 12-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
Bandittaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Ernie
Bandittaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oem shocks for sale

I got a set of oem trd sport shocks 2k miles on them for sale if anybody intrested they the bilstein front and rears 100 plus shipping...
Also got a ready lift sst leveling kit 2.75 front spacer and 2 inch rear block its a complete kit has about 2k miles on it asking 175 plus shipping..
Pm me if anybody intrested thanks
Old 12-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
you will need pics of said items or mods will lock this post until you do
glws
Old 12-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
Bandittaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Ernie
Bandittaco's Tacoma Gallery
I will post some pics as soon as i can get my hands on a computer friends
Old 12-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandittaco View Post
Hmmm ok let me try to post pics
this might help you
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...rum-posts.html