1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 5 lug MB Drifters and Yokohama 225/60/17 YK520s

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by aggiepack, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Dec 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM
    aggiepack

aggiepack [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle:
    [**SOLD**] '08 Super White reg. cab waiting for the '16
    Fat Bob's 5 lug 2."75" Lift Kit, Fat Bob's Performance 8000 Rear Shocks, 235/75/15 BFG A/T tires, UWS Low Profile Tool Box, AVID Off Road Sliders, Chrome Grille Assembly, Fog Lights, Black badges, Tinted Rear Window, TRD Bed Mat, TRD Off Road Floor Mats, Maglite Mount, CoverKing Seat Covers
    Hey guys - sorry if I'm breaking any rules here by first posting my wheels/tires for sale, but I wanted to give us with 5 luggers a first look.

I'm selling my 5 lug MB Drifters and yokohama 225/60/17 yk520s. The yokohama's have less than 5,000 miles on them. I got them put on my junior year of high school and had them taken off my senior summer before college (that's only 1.5 yrs of driving) since I wasn't going to be using my truck and I didn't want them to get damaged by the elements since my truck would have been sitting in the driveway. I only drove them on the street and on the freeway (dirt roads less than a dozen times), and they are in immaculate condition. I've stored them in a closed shed in my backyard, and the reason they may seem extremely glossy is because i just washed the dust off of them. You can easily fit a penny between the tread and you can see the little pokey thingys on the side of the tires (I know, very proper terms :rolleyes:). I also have the lug nuts for the wheels, and I've also got a special bolt tightener just for those. I also have the receipts for those who are interested.

I'm asking for $500 for everything - the tires, wheels, bolts, and bolt tightener. The wheels alone costed me over $500, so you literally getting the MB Drifters for free (which each cost over $80). These things look like new too as you can tell from the pictures. I've invested into taking great care of these and I'm the original owner. If you have any questions just pm me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Feb 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    Rich91710

Rich91710 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
    Location?

3. Feb 26, 2012 at 4:40 AM
    aggiepack

aggiepack [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle:
    [**SOLD**] '08 Super White reg. cab waiting for the '16
    Fat Bob's 5 lug 2."75" Lift Kit, Fat Bob's Performance 8000 Rear Shocks, 235/75/15 BFG A/T tires, UWS Low Profile Tool Box, AVID Off Road Sliders, Chrome Grille Assembly, Fog Lights, Black badges, Tinted Rear Window, TRD Bed Mat, TRD Off Road Floor Mats, Maglite Mount, CoverKing Seat Covers
    Sacramento and/or San Jose, CA

Products Discussed in

To Top