You won't find many/any with this mileage in this condition.
The story is this:
According to PO and my selective memory. Orig owner kept it through mid 2000's in garage. 2nd owner bought it drove it and stored it outside a couple years, PO bout it, put in gears, tires etc and kept it a few years. Wheeled it a couple times. I bought it from him. I haven't ran a Carfax and didn't want to after cranking the engine and driving it. Quiet, smooth, like stepping back in time. I was afraid I wouldn't get the truck if I waited. I drove 3 hours on a Friday night and got home with the truck at 1:00am. I have driven it back and forth to work averaging 19-21.5 mpg, documented. I believe all auxillarys on the motor are the original, excluding plug wires.
The 22RE 5 speed feels like a strong V6 with the gears and 32's. It has the original red paint. Gray interior. Factory vinyl mat, only one hole where seat track hits it. Older 4 runner cloth captian chairs. Late model Tacoma console. Dash has 1-1.5" crack. Aftermarket single cd with a bass tube behind passengers seat. 5.25" door speakers. Interior is in excellent condition. Ice cold R12 ac, 6 cans of R12 included in sale. Exterior paint is a little faded on bed, no rust anywhere on body, other than interior bed scratches. The paint really comes alive when waxed. There are a few small dings and one dent over the driver tail light. 3 scuffs from the trails. Pics will document these flaws. Small leak on front diff, small leak on brake master cylinder, Tiny leak steering gear box no dripping. Probably just the age of the seals. Diff is from gear install. POR15 on bed seams
You really have to see and drive the truck to appreciate it. I have had 25 people ask me if I would sell it, and up until now the answer was no.
- Timing chain and valve adjustment 60k miles
- Flushed Power Steering Fluid, New Valvoline Maxlife ATF
- Pace Setter cat back exhaust...quiet
- New Optima Red Top
- Rear Diff Marlin Crawler Setup 4:56 Yukon gears, Front has stock 4:56 carrier with locker
- Marlin Crawler Setup Yukon Grizzly Rear Locker
- Marlin Crawler Setup Spartan Front Locker
- 32" Cooper Stt's 90%+ on black 15x8 wheels
- Fresh Amsoil Signature in the Engine
- New idler arm
- Bilstein front shocks, Rancho +2" Rear Shocks, 2" HD rear shackle lift
- 90's Black Toyota Rear Bumper
- Just repacked front wheel bearings and installed all new OEM seals. Completely removed old grease and put Amsoil Polymeric back in
- New Amsoil Severe Gear in rear diff
- Didn't replace the transfer or transmission or front diff, all fluids look new. Rear looked new too, too late after I opened the plug. PO said it was all M1 syntetic, smelled like syn.
Price $6,500 FIRM
Location: Calhoun, GA 30701