Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Volant Cold Air Intake for 05-09 Toyota Tacoma Tundra 4.0L

Old 11-21-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
preacherluis is on a distinguished road
preacherluis's Tacoma Gallery
Volant Cold Air Intake for 05-09 Toyota Tacoma Tundra 4.0L

Want to add instant power and fuel economy to your beautiful Toyota truck? This highly acclaimed air intake system is just the answer. Built on strong heat resistant cross-link polyethylene. The Volant Tacoma 4.0L cold air intake features a cleanable and reuseable filter with precision pleat geometry and high grade filter media that reduces air flow restriction and optimizes air flow througout the intake system. The filter box insulates and protects the filter from pulling hot air from the engine compartment, thus increasing horsepower. The air duct tubing features larger diameters, unique bends and smooth transitions that give you maximum horsepower and awesome throttle response. High performance silicone hose connectors provide flexibility while maintaining strength and thermal stability. Marine grade stainless steel clamps are used. Easy to install with simple hand tools. Includes detailed installation instructions.

Volant claims it will add up to 18 hp and 40 lb/ft of torque to the powerful engine!!!

I originally got this intake with the intention of buying the truck to go with it, but that is a plan I can't go through, therefore I have no need for it at all. It has NEVER been installed on any vehicle nor has the filter ever been used. I only removed it from its box and assembled it in my living room just to make sure all the parts were there. Other than that, this is a completely brand new "in box" product.

This intake retails for $320.00 I am selling it for under $300 (15% off) but I am willing to negotiate a bit more on the price for serious buyers. If need be, I am willing to ship for the addition of shipping cost. Don't miss out on this great product. You can email me with any questions or inquiry

Thanks Luis
Attached Thumbnails
Volant Cold Air Intake for 05-09 Toyota Tacoma Tundra 4.0L-f.gif  
Old 11-21-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
CJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to behold
Army: RN-Army Reserve 66H
Name: Clint
CJH9980's Tacoma Gallery
Hate to rain on your parade, but that intake retails for 274.00 at autoanything.com, and they throw in free shipping
Old 11-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #3
preacherluis is on a distinguished road
preacherluis's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Volant Intake

Hey Buddy,

Thanks for the heads up! Believe me, I'm not to cheat anyone here. I wasn't sure how much I had purchased it originally, because I got it so long ago, so I went with whatever price I had seen it for. I do want to be fair, so if you or anyone is interested, I will sell this never been used Intake for $250 OBO and free shipping!! How's that sound?
Old 11-21-2008, 08:58 AM   #4
rangejeep is on a distinguished road

rangejeep's Tacoma Gallery
I think the price is too high. Example: I'm going to sell used borla exhaust soon and I'm going to start half of the new $500-$600 price. Good Luck.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:14 PM   #5
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
I just PM you an offer.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #6
sethtuj is on a distinguished road
sethtuj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacherluis View Post
Hey Buddy,

Thanks for the heads up! Believe me, I'm not to cheat anyone here. I wasn't sure how much I had purchased it originally, because I got it so long ago, so I went with whatever price I had seen it for. I do want to be fair, so if you or anyone is interested, I will sell this never been used Intake for $250 OBO and free shipping!! How's that sound?

how about 200 free shipping ?
Old 12-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Stay high...let them go somewhere else then. Aftermarket intakes do not lose their value like people claim, stay your course and you should get 75-85% the lowest price you can find on the internet. Ebay if all else fails.