Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL Find - 5 Lug Black Steelies - SOCAL

Old 12-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
CL Find - 5 Lug Black Steelies - SOCAL

Not mine, but I misread the ad and went to check them out (thinking they were 6 lug). They are new in the box and the guy was super cool. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/2759549632.html

EDIT: These will not fit a 5 Lug Tacoma. These wheels are 5 x 5.5. 5 Lug Tacoma's are 5 X 4.5 or 114.3. Sorry for any confusion.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting on my bonus today or tomorrow. If you still have them when I get the bonus & figure out bills, I'll shout. I would more than likely need to come down to see if they would fit my 2012 though.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
Banned
MBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to all
MBTaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
Waiting on my bonus today or tomorrow. If you still have them when I get the bonus & figure out bills, I'll shout. I would more than likely need to come down to see if they would fit my 2012 though.
they're not his, you should contact the seller on craigslist
Old 12-20-2011, 08:52 AM   #4
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
I did, wanted to try to cover all bases. Thanks MB
Old 12-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #5
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
nice...
Old 12-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Not sure if the seller has a TW account, I just posted his link to help him out. As far as I know, they are still available.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #7
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
I already made contact, Thanks okboatie1
Old 12-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #8

Navy:
you bet. Hope it works out for you.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #9
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
So can I safely assume they came off a Taco? Also any idea what year they were ordered for?
Old 12-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #10
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i can use these for the "Track"
Old 12-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #11

Navy:
Four of them were still new in the box with the other one taken out to look at. The boxes said 5 on 5.5 Dick Cepek's. Not sure of the inner bore size though.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
I already made contact, Thanks okboatie1
jump on it
Old 12-23-2011, 10:45 PM   #13
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
I live in chula vista i wonder what they would look like on my truck?
Old 12-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #14
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Just giving everyone a heads up. The ad clearly states the wheels are 5x5.5 (5x139.7) which will NOT work for Toyota 5 lugs. Our 5 lugs are a 5x4.5 or 5x114.3 bolt pattern.