1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MP3/CD Player Headunit for sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by billas333, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Nov 21, 2008 at 6:45 PM
    billas333

billas333 [OP] They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    Whats up guys? I had this is my old Tacoma and when I bought my new one I decided to upgrade the whole system. The deck is only 3 years old and it hasnt even been used this past year it has just been sitting in my closet in its original box. So it has 2 years of use on it. Was gonna give it to the sister but she is getting a new car soon so I figure why waste the time.

It has an iPod connection cable that you can easily drop into the glove box to keep your ipod out of sight. Plays everything on your ipod with ease. Has one preout in the back if u want to hook up an amplifier for your speakers.

Perfect for someone who wants MP3's in their car with an amplifier but does not want a subwoofer.

Just looking for a little extra cash for christmas presents. If anyone wants it I am willing to let it go for $100 including shipping costs.

Thanks Again

SSPX0128.jpg
    SSPX0129.jpg
    SSPX0130.jpg
    SSPX0131.jpg
    SSPX0132.jpg

2. Nov 23, 2008 at 7:10 PM
    tarheelfan_08

tarheelfan_08 Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 White 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma Short Bed
    Chrome Grill, Chrome accessories(door handles and mirror covers), LEER Super White Cover, Mirrors with Turn Signals, Window Vent Visors, Step Rails, WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Mini Maglight Holder, Chrome Bull Bar
    If you were selling after Christmas I would be in!!

3. Nov 23, 2008 at 8:47 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    why is that LOL

4. Nov 25, 2008 at 7:28 AM
    jakestaco1124

jakestaco1124 Member

Member:
    texas
    Vehicle:
    04 trd SR5
    k&n cold air just got truck plan to make it badass
    can you scan threw artist and albums or your ipod threw this head unit?

5. Nov 25, 2008 at 9:24 AM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Yes U have full control of your ipod with it. You can scan by album, artist, playlist, or song name all in alphabetical order. Since I had such a large amount of songs on my ipod i just made a large playlist of anything I would want to listen to and then select that playlist to play on shuffle and it was perfect.

Products Discussed in

To Top