Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM roof rack for 2nd Gen tacoma double cab

Old 12-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
Mi Vida Taco will become famous soon enoughMi Vida Taco will become famous soon enough

Army: Infantry
Mi Vida Taco's Tacoma Gallery
OEM roof rack for 2nd Gen tacoma double cab

these have sold.
Attached Thumbnails
OEM roof rack for 2nd Gen tacoma double cab-img_0422.jpg   OEM roof rack for 2nd Gen tacoma double cab-img_0423.jpg   OEM roof rack for 2nd Gen tacoma double cab-img_0426.jpg   OEM roof rack for 2nd Gen tacoma double cab-img_0427.jpg  
Old 12-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
What zip would the shipping be from and about how long and heavy are they?
Old 12-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
Mi Vida Taco will become famous soon enoughMi Vida Taco will become famous soon enough

They will ship from 78644, and they are about 4 1/2 ft? and not sure on the weight but i would say a few lbs.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #5
woojoo83 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: John
woojoo83's Tacoma Gallery
1st Cav, Merry Christmas!
Old 12-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #6

No im afraid not, I cant imagin the shipping would be all that bad for that short trip.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #7

Thanks!, 1st Cav last out of Iraq!!!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #8
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Vida Taco View Post
No im afraid not, I cant imagin the shipping would be all that bad for that short trip.
ill keep my eye on the thread, maybe I can find someone to pick it up. Don't hold it for me.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #9

ok, and if i end up that way, i will let you know.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:52 PM   #10
wordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the rough
Name: david
wordtothis's Tacoma Gallery
please shoot me a PM concerning these racks and what it would cost to ship them to zip code 30339 or 30318...

thanks.

N/M - I sent YOU a PM.
Once you get it, let me know, and thanks AGAIN for your service to our great country!
Old 12-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #11
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested thats close to san marcos right?
Old 12-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #12

its round rock but i do go to san marcos frequently
Old 12-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #13

wordtothis, got your message and pm'd back, thanks again
Old 12-26-2011, 04:22 AM   #14
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
On Christmas really? You're gonna make me dig for extra money @ Christmas? You're timing is really bad!
Old 12-26-2011, 06:05 PM   #15

I pm'd everyone who had sent a zipcode for shipping costs, if i left you out, all the mail places were closed today and i am going on a trip to dallas for a few days but will take the racks with me, get them priced at a ups/fed-ex and get back to those zipcodes, and if payment through paypal is fast enough i will ship them from dallas before i head back home, thanks again for all the replies.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 12-28-2011, 10:00 PM   #17
SNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
SNJTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
Roof Rack

These still available?
Thanks
Old 12-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #18
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 12-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #19
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
How do these mount? Is there drilling involved?
Old 12-31-2011, 12:11 PM   #20
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
How do these mount? Is there drilling involved?
I believe if you remove the black strips on the cab there are threaded holes underneath for them, so no drilling.