Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRADE : MY BFG Mud Terrains for set of All Terrains - 285/70/17

Old 12-24-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
TRADE : MY BFG Mud Terrains for set of All Terrains - 285/70/17

Looking to trade my set of used BFG KM1 Mud Terrains for a set of All Terrain tires

285/70/17

Not mounted currently

PM me

So cal - Ventura area

Old 12-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
pmed
Old 12-29-2011, 10:57 PM   #3
Ruizbr is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
Ruizbr's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 12-31-2011, 12:12 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I want to see some more pics of the bumper/skid! Nice pic with Kelly Slater too!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #5
thegrilldudes is on a distinguished road
thegrilldudes's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles do you have on ur tires? I have all terrain kumho tires with 20k miles.

thanks
Old 01-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sublime- i'll try to get more up / thanks
grilldude- I am not sure the miles i got them from a buddy a while back and they've just been sitting, ill post a few more close up if i can
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #7

Old 01-13-2012, 03:51 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I love the km1s, why are you selling?
Old 01-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I love the km1s, why are you selling?
I have other all terrains i'm gonna put on and i drive highway alot more than offroad and there is hardly any snow to drive in this year haha
Old 01-21-2012, 11:56 AM   #10
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Hey did you get that pic off my sons craigslist ad? Haha
Old 01-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
dude i have no idea how that picture at the top got on there it was never on there before then i opened it up today after not looking at this for a while and it was there and i am so confused haha
Old 01-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #12

Quote:
like if you look in my photos its not even in there and thats the only way i post pictures, its so weird
Old 01-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #13
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
That's so weird, that's his truck, he made a ad on craigslist looking to trade his ats for 285 mts.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #14

Quote:
That's so weird, that's his truck, he made a ad on craigslist looking to trade his ats for 285 mts.
interwebz be gettin crazy .. what size are his?
Old 01-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #15
265/70/16
Old 01-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #16

tires are gone - thanks boys, mod please delete