Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB stock front and rear bumper

Old 12-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
WTT my allpro/CBI for your stock

Found. Thanks TW.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Pmed
Old 12-25-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I know this guy has a black Base rear bumper he's looking to sell
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mem...enotacoma.html
or this guy has a Chrome rear with hitch i believe
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/la0d0g.html
Thanks for the leads!!
Old 02-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #6

Bump to the top. Still looking for a fair price. I would like to trade your stock +cash for my CBI Rear with tire swing out and/or my Allpro front with light hoop and piaa lights
Old 02-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock rear chrome bumper for sale. PM me if you are interested. i about a 6 hour drive tho
Old 02-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #8
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
wheresmikeys's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock rear chrome bumper I want to get rid of and a front white that I replaced with an ARB. and I will be in So.Cal in April
Old 02-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #9

buummmp