Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

trade?? maybe? 2006 Tacoma tail lights for 2009 ones

Old 11-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
trade?? maybe? 2006 Tacoma tail lights for 2009 ones

what the title says, i know its not the best trade but those 2009 tail lights are awesome.
and there is absolutely no damage, scratches, or anything.
STRAIGHT UP TRADE
Old 11-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
might want to throw in, say $150, if you even want a chance!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Ill handle the shipping.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:58 PM   #4
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just when you think it cannot get any better....

bump for the laugh!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:16 AM   #5
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
I don't understand the negativity, yosh. I gladly traded my 2009 tails for the earlier style. Not everyone likes the ricer look. In a vacuum the new tails might be worth more, but I would have included extra cash just to get rid of mine.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #6
Blueridge is on a distinguished road

Blueridge's Tacoma Gallery
I have to agree, the ONLY thing I don't like about my new truck is the taillights, wish they were red. are the bulbs the same?
Old 11-26-2008, 09:57 AM   #7
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

No, the bulbs are not the same, since the 09 has LEDs. But the harness connectors are the same, and the 09 tails are plug-and-play in 05-08 trucks, and vice-versa.

You sound like a good match for a trade with Lentsnh.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:01 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
do LEDs go out often?
Old 11-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #9
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
No. They have a much longer life expectancy than standard bulbs. This, their low power requirement, and intensity are some of their major advantages.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
trade?? maybe? 2006 Tacoma tail lights for 2009 ones-002.jpg
Old 11-26-2008, 03:13 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
is there any mods that i have to do to make them work. male female connections, switches, etc.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:17 PM   #12
Hooked

No mods. Plug & play. Remove two bolts, pop the tail light out, unhook the main harness. Pop the new one in.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
ok thanks
Old 11-27-2008, 09:37 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by weihenstephaner View Post
I don't understand the negativity, yosh.
sorry, just thought it was funny that he capped a straight up trade when people are paying $200 for these things. if you can make the money, it only makes sense to. supply and demand.

i was giving the guy bumps, and having a little fun at the same time. no negativity here....and again, bump!!
Old 11-29-2008, 04:57 AM   #15
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
tradedv mine for the 09s, like the look
Old 11-29-2008, 09:12 AM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HILOTOY View Post
tradedv mine for the 09s, like the look
you have an 06? was it a kinda big big change for you?
Old 11-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #17
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
you have an 06? was it a kinda big big change for you?

nah, it was an easy change.... remove 2 bolts, pull out slowly, remove main plug and plug new one in and reverse process.. a friend with a 09 wanted to trade so we swapped em out in 5 minutes
Old 11-29-2008, 10:49 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
like the look of it.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #19
flyjbaker will become famous soon enough

flyjbaker's Tacoma Gallery
I am thinking one of the reasons the 09s are the way they are is so the backup camera can "see" at night???? I would not trade simply for this reason.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:08 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
that not my reason why im trading though. and plus wouldnt the license plate lights, light up the ground??