Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SET OF WHEEL BEARINGS $ 80.00

Old 12-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
PRBulldog36 is just really nicePRBulldog36 is just really nicePRBulldog36 is just really nicePRBulldog36 is just really nicePRBulldog36 is just really nice

Air Force: Canine Handler/Trainer Narc/Exp
Name: Juan
PRBulldog36's Tacoma Gallery
SET OF WHEEL BEARINGS $ 80.00

I have a set of wheel bearings that I purchased for my 2006 Tacoma, DBL Cab from Wheel Bearings Inc out of Gaylord , MI . I thought the bearings needed replaced but it ended up the rotors were bad. They have been in the garage for a year now taking up space.

Part #'s on box 515040 / FW194 / HA596060
More info on wheelbearingsinc.com

Local preffered, $80.00 or Best Offer and shipping if no local takers.
Attached Thumbnails
SET OF WHEEL BEARINGS $ 80.00-bearing1.jpg   SET OF WHEEL BEARINGS $ 80.00-bearing1.jpg   SET OF WHEEL BEARINGS $ 80.00-bearing2.jpg   SET OF WHEEL BEARINGS $ 80.00-bearing3.jpg   SET OF WHEEL BEARINGS $ 80.00-bearing4.jpg  

SET OF WHEEL BEARINGS $ 80.00-bearing4.jpg  
Old 12-28-2011, 05:45 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Just take off old assemblies & bolt these on and go more? If so, would like to take these off your hands. Damn, just down the road east a coupla hunned miles from you. Willing to meet up somewhere halfway? Schulenburg maybe?
Old 12-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
You need to press the hub out of the old and into the new bearing. Major PITA
Old 12-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Those things in the pics get pressed into something and not just bolted on in place of the ones on the truck? Not seeing that. I see a bearing inside the parts with 4 holes in the pics that would have to be pressed out or in your existing ones but this looks like bearing and hub as the description on the website says. That being the case you would simply unbolt old hub/bearing and bolt these new ones back in their place, bypassing the pressing of the new bearing PITA part right?
Old 12-29-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Those things in the pics get pressed into something and not just bolted on in place of the ones on the truck? Not seeing that. I see a bearing inside the parts with 4 holes in the pics that would have to be pressed out or in your existing ones but this looks like bearing and hub as the description on the website says. That being the case you would simply unbolt old hub/bearing and bolt these new ones back in their place, bypassing the pressing of the new bearing PITA part right?
Are you telling me you dont believe me or asking a question or both. Do you know what a hub is?

The hub is pressed into the inner race of the bearing. The hub contains the studs the wheel mounts to...do you see that in the picture? No, because its in your old bearing waiting to be removed and pressed into the new one.

Oh, and you had better have the bearing bolts in the bearing before the hub is pressed in or you will be SOL
Old 12-30-2011, 05:07 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They were questions, do you know what a question mark is? That's the bearing housing with the holes in it and that whole thing is what is the hub is pressed into would have sufficed minus the dick attitude. So I haven't had mine apart and used to bearings being pressed into the hub, not pressed onto it. Certainly there were no wheel studs in the pic either, hence the questions. It wasn't a personal attack on your knowledge professor. Thanks for the "help" clearing that up. Sorry for not having the manual opened up before asking.

And then there's this from the website posted above where the parts came from..............

Part Information

Brand: Wheel Bearings Inc

Part #: 515040

Wheel Bearing And Hub Assembly

Complete Application Buyer's Guide for this product
You searched for Wheel Bearing for 2008 Toyota Tacoma

Which is the part number in the pics above. See where they call it a hub assembly? Do they need a call to correct their site and just call that part wheel bearing? I just thought the part with the wheel studs on it slid into this part. Imagine not ever having this apart on your truck and then having questions about what is being sold here based on the pics and what the web site was showing. I went there and didn't look in the manual, my bad. That's all it was.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #12
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit! I was actually looking for thisthread the other day and couldnt findit! I will paypal immediately if other deal falls thru. Please let me know!
Old 02-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #13
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBulldog36 View Post
***SALE PENDING***
Thanks. Info sent.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Thanks again!
Old 02-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #16
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Damnit! I was actually looking for thisthread the other day and couldnt findit! I will paypal immediately if other deal falls thru. Please let me know!
karma my friend. its a PITA