Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MetalMiller Skid plates 1st and 2nd Gen

Old 12-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
MetalMiller Skid plates 1st and 2nd Gen

F/S- Skid plates

The Product:

The design is a solid 1 piece of 3/16 carbon steel that is designed to take a much heavier beating than the stock skids.

1st Gen Skids will fit on 95.5 to 2004 model Tacomas and 96 to 02 4Runners.

2nd Gen Skids Fit 05 to 2014 models

There are bends on the sides to add rigidity to the design to give it more strength. (Hence the wings you see on the sides)

Installation:

Simple bolt on design, just unbolt your stock skids and bolt this bad boy on. New Grade 8 bolts are provided to compensate for the thicker plate.

Pricing:
2nd gen skid: 200
1st Gen Bare skid: 210
Custom Cut: 20 (Miller M is a free cut )
Shipping: 50
Powdercoating: 50

Photos: You can also find pictures on my website!
First Gen:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2nd Gen

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 12-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Thanks! I'm ready to crank some metal out!
Old 12-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Diggin the pics Very nice product here for anyone looking for a nice skid, Hella beefy over the stock one & Id highly recommend it!

GLWS!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:25 PM   #4
WesTheFatKid is on a distinguished road

Name: WesTheFatKid
WesTheFatKid's Tacoma Gallery
What the shipping costs? (93314 if you need it? How much for the transformer one? Thats freakin' classic! Nice looking product!
Old 12-30-2011, 12:14 AM   #5

Thanks! Ill post pics of the autobot skid as soon as its done. I forgot to mention that i can waterjet custom cuts into the plates. Shipping is 50 to anywhere in the states.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:14 AM   #6
WesTheFatKid is on a distinguished road

Name: WesTheFatKid
WesTheFatKid's Tacoma Gallery
Payment due at time of shipping or up front? Want one so bad but don't have the scratch for it right now. Could pay in Feb...
Old 12-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #8
Shut up Hippie!
ffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: space ship door gunner
Name: Austin
ffemt2987's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea if these will fit with an All Pro bumper on a 2005? I am referring to the original bumper that goes under the cross member. THANKS!
Old 12-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesTheFatKid View Post
What the shipping costs? (93314 if you need it? How much for the transformer one? Thats freakin' classic! Nice looking product!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
Thanks! Ill post pics of the autobot skid as soon as its done. I forgot to mention that i can waterjet custom cuts into the plates. Shipping is 50 to anywhere in the states.

That's mine! Ordered it about a week or so ago! CANT WAIT to see it!
Old 12-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #10

Payment is due at the time of ordering. I have broken up the shipments so those of you who pay early can get your skids sooner instead of waiting until the end of the sale. I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty big on instant gratification when it comes to buying truck accessories!

Femmt, do you think you could post a pick of the underside of the bumper so I can see how it looks? I have seen them work on 1st gens but am unsure about 2 gens.

Tigers, why would you NOT need this??

Capt, I can't wait to see the finished product either. I've been dying to make a transformers skid but didn't have the extra cash to just have one laying around.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #11
Shut up Hippie!
ffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: space ship door gunner
Name: Austin
ffemt2987's Tacoma Gallery
I can take one of mine later, but these shows how it wraps under the frame.
Attached Thumbnails
MetalMiller Skid plates 1st and 2nd Gen-allpro2-1-.jpg   MetalMiller Skid plates 1st and 2nd Gen-allpro3.jpg  
Old 12-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #12
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
did mine already go in to be cut? or will it be waiting for the jan 15th batch? Just curious.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #13

Yours was already cut. I got the blank this weekend and will hopefully get to bend it today.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #14

Got the first skid order for this batch! Keep em coming, I'm putting in the cut order in 9 days.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #15

4 days until the first order is placed. Any more takers on batch # 1?
Old 01-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

These fit 4Runners! Will you be offering them in like 2 or 3 months? And will they fit with an aftermarket plate bumper or will some slight modifications have to be made?
Old 01-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #18

These should fit with plate bumpers, are your skid plate mounts still accessible? I should be able to crank a few out after the sale closes but I can usually get the product pushed through quicker with larger orders. Luis, 340 gets you a finished skid to your door.

Anyone interested in placing an order can either pm me or send an email to metalmillerorders@gmail.com. I'll send you my PayPal info

All of the pricing options are listed above.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #19

Wanted to let you guys know that I've added these skids to the store section of my website. You can place an order that way if you prefer. Just go to www.metalmiller.com and click on the Store tab
Old 01-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #20
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
These look amazing, my only question is what are they made of. Steel i presume, but what thickness?

EDIT: Never mind. I read the first post twice and still missed it. 3/16 carbon steel. got it.