LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New Spare tire and rim OEM

Old 12-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you! Mine sold on Craigslist for a little less in about 24hrs!
Old 12-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
Your aware that the marks in the sidewall from rubbing underneath the truck make that tire unsafe to run, correct? I have the same thing on mine and looking for a replacement because the tire is compromised. Not trying to rain on your parade, just a heads up.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #6
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I would take it if you were closer man! glws