Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*ROCKY LIFE* Clothing And Apparel

Old 01-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
*ROCKY LIFE* Clothing And Apparel

Hey all,
Driving around Florida I've seen all sorts of clothing, accessories, bumper stickers, window stickers etc. for "Life" brands
Swamp Life
Salt Life
Marsh Life
Muck Life
Palm Life
etc.
I just moved to Stuart about a year ago from Littleton Colorado for all my life. I have created my own life logo and i call it "Rocky life" being from the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. I've had all sorts of people telling me they'd buy it and how great it was. So just seeing if anyone here would be interested because im considering investing in some shirts and stickers. No payments, just seeing if it could be popular enough
-Coming up with designs as we speak. Thinking of a sketched drawing of a truck (Probably taco ) crawling up the mtns or something in snow!
-Here's what the back of my truck looks like:
Attached Thumbnails
*ROCKY LIFE* Clothing And Apparel-trd-rocky-lift.jpg  
Old 01-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. I've got an Aunt in Littleton. My brother lives in Breck and is all about the "Rocky Life".
Old 01-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
curious to see the design with the taco crawling on something...
Old 01-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'm thinking of a truck with offroad gear (snorkel, bumper, tires, lift etc) maybe flexing? with a mountain range in the background. gonna mess around and draw a little bit as well as photoshop
Old 01-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #6
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
you can go many routes with it also...with a mountain biker, rock climber, mountain climber (14ers), dirt bike, etc...
Old 01-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
or even multiple ones....

i.e. taco crawling up the "e" with a mountain behind "Rocky Life" and a mountain biker jumping off the "R"
Old 01-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #8

So far...its going to be one giant, collage, if you will. The background will be the foothills with the mountain range in the background. There's a huge scope with cross hairs layering over the background. In one corner, there's a first gen tacoma with a huge tube bumper flexing, in another corner there's an elk grazing, another is a bass going to attack a lure and the 4th corner i'm still trying to figure out.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #10

UPDATE:
In the 4 sections of the scope crosshairs is 1. A sillhouette of a fly fisherman. 2. and elk between 2 trees and a mountain range sillhouete. 3. 2 cowboys riding towards you swinging ropes sillhouette. 4. Still comin up with the 4th picture. But the front has a small basic 3 mtn range and it says Rocky Life
Old 01-03-2012, 06:27 AM   #11
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
In my opinion any vehicle with those gay ass Salt Life or any other "life" stickers can crash and burn in a fiery mess....yes, I hate it that much.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:39 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin904 View Post
In my opinion any vehicle with those gay ass Salt Life or any other "life" stickers can crash and burn in a fiery mess....yes, I hate it that much.

well half the people here pick them up at gas stations and bait shops because they look "cool." I'm making this to stand out from everyone and because i am proud of where i came from. I'm sure the originator of Salt Life thought so too. However, so what if Rocky life goes mainstream? I'll know the meaning of it while kids spend $10 bucks on a cool sticker for their car or truck
Old 01-03-2012, 06:41 AM   #13
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
well half the people here pick them up at gas stations and bait shops because they look "cool." I'm making this to stand out from everyone and because i am proud of where i came from. I'm sure the originator of Salt Life thought so too. However, so what if Rocky life goes mainstream? I'll know the meaning of it while kids spend $10 bucks on a cool sticker for their car or truck
While I agree with your intentions, you shouldn't duplicate what others have already beat to death. Surely you can come up with something more original than "Rocky Life."

Just my two cents, take it for what it's worth.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
my dad wanted one of those "salt life" stickers because he lives near the coast and they look "cool". he doesn't fish nor does he own a boat. has nothing to do with said "salt life".

i quickly talked him out of it. if it's a hobby of your's and you enjoy a "salt life" or "rocky life" then show it off. i don't like the posers (like my dad), that's why i talked him out of it.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #16

Sounds good guys. I'm gonna scratch that idea and try to come up with something more simple. I'll print 25 GOOD QUALITY shirts (Gildan) and see if i make any success...Tacoma World, Flea markets, Campus, Etc.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #17
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
You guys really feel that strongly about stickers? I don't get it. But you are definitely welcome to your opinion.

I like the idea OP. and in my opinion, everyone should put whatever sticker they want on their car/trucks, who cares?

I like the rocky life thing. Looks good.

(all this coming from somebody with zero stickers on their truck )
Old 01-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #18

its not "just a sticker" ya know? I'm clearly no Floridian and i like people to see that i stand out. And plus, i get to tell a story everytime someone asks what the hell Rocky life is. Plus, its my only sticker
Old 01-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #19
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^that's how i feel about sitckers on my truck.

i have a few. Georgia Bulldogs, SERE, and an indoor rock climbing gym around here. they show the things i'm interested in and you'd be surprised at how many people notice and comment on them.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #20

Have a completely new design... Having a friend draw it up as we speak, should be done tomorrow! I'll keep it updated