Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 4' Firestik CB antenna

Old 01-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 4' Firestik CB antenna

A little rough at the top because it was pretty tall and hit a few branches. Still worked fine and was tune-able.
Just the antenna (no spring or brackets)
Ill get pictures of the top tomorrow.

sold
Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to 92336?
Old 01-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Lucas, my buddy just gave me an old cobra, if those deals fall through let me know
Old 01-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, Shipping this is going to be more then the antenna itself, so its going to be local first. I cant find a package small enough to get the price down to a reasonable amount.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #7
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
ill take that radio for 10 bucks
Old 01-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
yup. thats what the ad said.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yup. thats what the ad said.
wow! i paid 80 for mine!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
QUOTE=Rucas;4316663]yup. thats what the ad said.[/QUOTE]

Old 01-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #11
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
wow! i paid 80 for mine!
not sure if serious.
the ad is for the antenna....not a radio that's in my truck
Old 01-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #12
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not sure if serious.
the ad is for the antenna....not a radio that's in my truck
serious...but i paid 80 for my radio which is the same as the box posted.
GLWS

'ill take that radio for 10 bucks'
'yup thats what the ad says'
'wow i paid 80 for mine!'
Old 01-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #13
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
serious...but i paid 80 for my radio which is the same as the box posted.
GLWS

'ill take that radio for 10 bucks'
'yup thats what the ad says'
'wow i paid 80 for mine!'
haha naw i get that. I think i got the radio for about $80 something too.
i was just puzzeled by dredog who i guess didnt understand the title of the ad, which is for the antenna, and not the radio.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
S4RSSS is on a distinguished road
S4RSSS's Tacoma Gallery
where in the east bay?
Old 01-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #15
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
sold.