Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2010 Tacoma 4wd Off Road

Old 01-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2010 Tacoma 4wd Off Road

Edit: No longer for sale; can't bear to part with her. We'll make do!
Old 01-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanga700 View Post
ur price is way too high . You might check this out
http://www.mossytoyota.com/searchnew...ice2=&hpForm=1
Those are all PreRunners?

If he wants to sell it at that price, let him sell it at that price. If nobody buys it, obviously he will have to lower it.

I don't think the price is that bad. Good luck with sale.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
IMO the price is reasonable. That's a fully loaded 4x4.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Not attempting to crap the thread but:

That's $2000 less than what I paid for my 09 DC 4x4, TRD OR package, Tow Package, brand spanking new off the dealership floor.

New truck money with 30k miles?

Good luck with sale. I think it'll be difficult.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #6
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Those are all PreRunners?

If he wants to sell it at that price, let him sell it at that price. If nobody buys it, obviously he will have to lower it.

I don't think the price is that bad. Good luck with sale.
Thanks for the support, man! These trucks are supposed to hold their value better than almost any car in America. I suppose time will tell in this case.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #7

Well, we received a couple of offers, but I really don't want to sell my truck. My wife is awesome, recognizing that I was trying to do what was most practical for the family, but not really what I wanted, and called me out on it. So the truck is off the market.

Btw, for those shopping or selling, I did receive a legitimate offer of $29,000. Lucky for him, he was able to find a similar truck and paid ... $29k.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #8
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
glws and more power to you if you can make some money , but ya imo it is high