LED reverse lights

Old 01-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
octacorunner is on a distinguished road
Name: G
octacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
LED reverse lights (2 different kinds)

sold...thanks everyone
Attached Thumbnails
LED reverse lights-photo-1-1-.jpg   LED reverse lights-photo-2-1-.jpg   LED reverse lights-photo-3.jpg   LED reverse lights-photo-1-2-.jpg   LED reverse lights-photo-2-2-.jpg  

Old 01-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
When you say not friendly for the rear view camera, what exactly do you mean?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
It is bright, but not at the spots i want it to be bright. From the outside, they are super bright and look really clean, but my windows are tinted and i like using the camera...i prefer the stock bulbs. i hope i didn't just crap on my own thread

sad thing is, i have another set of reverse LED bulbs (different type) that i'm going to list soon
Old 01-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
fit 1st gen?
not sure which bulb the 1st gens use, but this bulb is a "921" (2nd gen for sure, 1st gen )
Old 01-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Won't fit 1st gen Tacos.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #7
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
dibs. shipping to 94587 (norcal)?
Old 01-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #8
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the brightest ones I'm in Fullerton
Old 01-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #9
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone falls through ill take the brightest ones im in norcal
Old 01-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #10
I'm planning on meeting up with Sabre later (local) and I'll go down the list to see if you guys want the other one.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #11
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP - looks like I have been on the same search as you have been with the lights. I have the same bulbs from the same people and for the same reasons I am going to be selling mine too. Did you end up going back to stock? The problem I have is using the mirror with the windows up at night. I just cant see that well without rolling the window down. I am also tinted
Old 01-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Hey OP - looks like I have been on the same search as you have been with the lights. I have the same bulbs from the same people and for the same reasons I am going to be selling mine too. Did you end up going back to stock? The problem I have is using the mirror with the windows up at night. I just cant see that well without rolling the window down. I am also tinted
I went back to stock (for now). Planning on doing the 886 fog light bulb mod for the reverse lights. I love the look of the LEDs but not too functional for what I'm looking for
Old 01-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #13
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by octacorunner View Post
I went back to stock (for now). Planning on doing the 886 fog light bulb mod for the reverse lights. I love the look of the LEDs but not too functional for what I'm looking for
what is that?
Old 01-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #14
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by octacorunner View Post
I'm planning on meeting up with Sabre later (local) and I'll go down the list to see if you guys want the other one.
boo! am I next in line?
Old 01-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
boo! am I next in line?
Yes sir you are. I'm not sure which one Sabre wants so I'll keep u posted
Old 01-06-2012, 01:40 AM   #17
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
thanks again nice meeting you