Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

(1) Corbeau A4 reclining seat (practically brand new)

Old 01-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
(1) Corbeau A4 reclining seat (practically brand new)

ONLY DRIVER'S SIDE SEAT IS FOR SALE!!!

i'm looking to sell my basically brand new Corbeau A4 (black cloth, standard width) driver's side seat to swap in the wider version because my quads are jacked because i eat my wheaties and don't fit comfortably between the thigh bolsters. i have had these seats in my truck less than 2 weeks. i installed them 27 DEC 2011.

link to seat info
http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/a4/

the drivers seat is still in perfect condition, no tears, stains, or rips and i've only farted on it a few times.

i still need to order my new seat, which will happen by the end of january, but i'd like to line up a buyer now. let me know if you need some more pics

$270 OBO for the seat, save some money from tax and retail price, but does not include mounting bracket which are not included with the seat anyways.

located in Ojai, CA. possibly willing to meet...

Old 01-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #2
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm
Old 01-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
hmmmm
they are super comfy and if you're a smaller dude, you'll fit perfect. i'm about 210 lbs.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
swap in the wider version because my quads are jacked because i eat my wheaties
All swole!!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
All swole!!
why you think i gots AAAHNOLD for my avatar? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Farted on it a few times huh. Why you selling it? God damm i have no money
i'm too fat, i need the wider version
Old 01-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
We talkin about how many farts?
not sure. i dont have an app on my phone to keep track, but let's say around 20 solid man farts. but i always had a double filter protection through my boxers and shorts... they were never bare ass farts
Old 01-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #9
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
They fit 2nd gens?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #10
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im only 140lbs haha
Old 01-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #11
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

<3 bare ass farts
Old 01-05-2012, 08:24 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
They fit 2nd gens?
of couse they will... they fit fine in my small ass 1st gen. you'd have to buy the mounting brackets for the 05+ tacoma from corbeau, and those bolt to the stock location

Quote:
Im only 140lbs haha
dang dude, eat some butter and chilli cheese fries! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
<3 bare ass farts
word.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chilli cheese fries from the hat
matt, lets trade my 2nd gen TRD buckets for these
Old 01-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #15

Quote:
of couse they will... they fit fine in my small ass 1st gen. you'd have to buy the mounting brackets for the 05+ tacoma from corbeau, and those bolt to the stock location

word.
Im only 5'4 lol
Old 01-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Im only 5'4 lol
How the fuck do you get in your truck lol

jump?
Old 01-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #17
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
this thread went super downhill LOL
Old 01-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #18

bump.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #19
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Trade for the fixed back version Baja xp? It's pretty wide I'm at 220lb
Old 01-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #20

No thanks bud. I want to keep the seats matching and have the ability to recline