Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need Stock Headers So Cal

Old 01-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Need Stock Headers So Cal

Anyone in So Cal have their stock headers laying around? I need some to put back on my truck to sell it to a dealer...

Thanks guys...
Old 01-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Inland Empire to be exact..
Old 01-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Do you need the Cats? I have a pair off an 08, but Im taking the Cats off for my DTST headers...
Old 01-08-2012, 12:04 PM   #4

Isn't it the same thing because the header has the cat.??

The piece that connects to the block
Old 01-08-2012, 12:36 PM   #6

Jd sorry I don't
Old 01-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #7
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Isn't it the same thing because the header has the cat.??

The piece that connects to the block
the 05+ tacos have 2 sets of cats.. one is connected to the exhaust header the other is on the y-pipe.. Aftermarket shorties dont have the cats.. you have to cut and weld them on if you want the O2 sensor bung and cat to stay smog legal..

as you say "the piece that connects to the block" that's the exhaust manifold.. i will have a pair off an 08 minus the cats..

honestly they are pretty worthless without the cats, but if you stay tuned to the 2nd gen marketplace, you can find them pretty easy..

hope this helps..
Old 01-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #8

Yea I get what your saying... The dealer says they won't accept a non smog legal car
Old 01-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #9

Thanks tho I appreciate it...

Bump anyone?
Old 01-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #10

Ttt
Old 01-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #11

I may have a solution for you.. Are you still looking for stock manifolds with cats?
Old 01-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #12

Yes sir...
Old 01-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #13

Ttt
Old 01-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #14

Anyone???
Old 01-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #15

Sorry, been busy.. I've decided to take my truck in another direction, as a result, i wont be needing the shorty headers and the stock manifolds.. I will list on the marketplace, but will give you first dibs on it..
Old 01-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #16

^^^ Thank you!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #17

Bump
Old 01-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #18

Damn You Jesus!!! Damn You!!

I've been obsessing on the new 2012's now for the last hour!!

Now I'm thinking.. Hmm are the 2013's gonna be the same??? Maybe i should get one..

Those are sweeeeeeeet!!
Old 01-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #19

^^^^ hahaha...i doubt the 2013 will change. like you said this is like a 3rd generation...maybe in 4-5 years theyll change again..

the interior sold me!
Old 01-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
the interior sold me!
Exactly.. I miss some of the creature comforts of Navi, touchscreen, etc.. Not to mention, I could go with 4WD.. FTW!