Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Carbon Fiber Tacoma Hood with hood scoop.

Old 11-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
c-poc is on a distinguished road
c-poc's Tacoma Gallery
Carbon Fiber Tacoma Hood with hood scoop.

$450 each, pick up only in San Gabriel Valley or Ventura County. Act fast! My driver's license will be suspended on dec. 25th. ;[

Old 11-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Looks cool, pretty sure it will sell
Old 11-26-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
c-poc's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it's on ebay for $500+. cheapest one is 470? but pick up only in LA. im getting one for myself soon. after i get an intake.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
c-poc's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-18-2010, 12:16 AM   #5
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
up
Old 09-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, that's not the picture of the hood right? How many do you have?

Hahaha, 2 year old post
Old 09-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
damn...I'd trade my color matched speedway blue scopped hood for that carbon fiber one! I think it'd look cool
Old 09-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

not a fan of my hood not matching the rest of the truck.i bet i weighs twice as much of a stock hood.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
not a fan of my hood not matching the rest of the truck.i bet i weighs twice as much of a stock hood.
haha i thought "carbon fiber" was supposed to weigh less? maybe thats just some gimicky campaign
Old 09-19-2010, 12:05 PM   #11
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
haha i thought "carbon fiber" was supposed to weigh less? maybe thats just some gimicky campaign
99% are fake anyway.people like the "look"
Old 09-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #12
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
explain why a carbon fiber hood would weigh twice as much as a stock hood?
Old 09-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #13
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-poc View Post
$450 each, pick up only in San Gabriel Valley or Ventura County. Act fast! My driver's license will be suspended on dec. 25th. ;[

Hah Merry Christmas eh?
Old 09-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
A real Carbon fiber hood will be less weight, and more stiff.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #15
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
the key word "real". most just have 1 layer of CF and a bunch of fiberglass making it heavier.
i painted a glass shaker hood on a ford lightning. i swear it was 2 or 3 times heavier than the stock hood.he wanted a lighter hood and he got the opposite
Old 09-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #16
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post