LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

------------FRONT and REAR Light Bar Set..........COMBO DEAL!!!!

Old 01-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
------------FRONT and REAR Light Bar Set..........COMBO DEAL!!!!

I decided to sell a package deal for some extra stuff I have left at my shop... I have a BRAND NEW 100% bolt-on Pre-Runner style Light bar set. Front Light Bar and Back Light Bar set (only..$195!!!)The front Light Bar holds off road lights. The rear Light bar is a matching PowderCoated bar that slides into the Back Bed stock rails of the Toyota Tacoma..(I had to custom machine out these pieces after no luck finding what I wanted)
The Rear Bar can hold an Amber Lights, Flag, coolers or any other things that you desire. It slides anywhere along the rear bed of the truck...Great Deal!!! ...only $195..(or I will seperate Front Light Bar BY ITSELF $120....I only have a couple left. E-mail, Call or Text for any questions (714)595-9439 (*lights not included) thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
------------FRONT and REAR Light Bar Set..........COMBO DEAL!!!!-dsc03027.jpg   ------------FRONT and REAR Light Bar Set..........COMBO DEAL!!!!-dsc03040.jpg   ------------FRONT and REAR Light Bar Set..........COMBO DEAL!!!!-dsc03049.jpg   ------------FRONT and REAR Light Bar Set..........COMBO DEAL!!!!-dsc02926.jpg   ------------FRONT and REAR Light Bar Set..........COMBO DEAL!!!!-dsc02921.jpg  

------------FRONT and REAR Light Bar Set..........COMBO DEAL!!!!-dsc03076.jpg  
Old 01-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Sconnie
mudthedoor has a spectacular aura aboutmudthedoor has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
subbed I like the front bar btw
Old 01-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
I have both bars from Bryan, He does AMAZING work and all the welds are super clean! havent installed my rear bar yet just because i need to remove my damn snugtop. He is great to work with and I had him fab up a bracket for me for my fuse block and circuit breaker. Love the way it came out!

I would say the pictures are worth a thousand words, so here you go! check them out and you can see how great his work is!!

If your thinking about getting a bar, you WILL NOT find a better deal then what Bryan is offering! and the work is amazing! everything is super easy to install and he is helpful...

... so that being said, STOP hesitating and get moving on his products because I'm sure they wont last long!

Ohhhh and by the way, he has been working on off-road trucks and everything for quite some time so he is not new to the welding field at all!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #6
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Hella bump
Old 01-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
seen his products in person, awesome work, no offense to Andre, but best bed bar I have seen yet
Old 01-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

appreciate that guys, If you are ever in the O.C. area roll by our race shop! Im working on some fun new cool products for the Tacoma's too that will be out soon.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #9
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
appreciate that guys, If you are ever in the O.C. area roll by our race shop! Im working on some fun new cool products for the Tacoma's too that will be out soon.
Do you do custom fab work? Like a dual tire carrier
Old 01-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Do you do custom fab work? Like a dual tire carrier
Yes we can maybe do it. I want to come up with a basic bolt on style rear tire carrier. It depends on the style you want though. My really good friend Nick ( Sick Nicks Fab ) does most of our main cage work. He is really good and the most affordable out there. I usually recommend him for that type of stuff because of the quality. Let me know what style you like or if you got pics for examples
Old 01-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #11

Sounds good just thought I might ask cause from the bed bar I saw looked like damn good work for cheap
Old 01-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #12
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
any drilling needed for the front bar to mount?
Old 01-23-2012, 07:36 AM   #14
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good guy!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyourlocaldjx View Post
any drilling needed for the front bar to mount?
No drilling is needed for my front lightbar. The nice thing is that it bolts right up (requires no Welding or fabrication)
I can send you pics if you need some