Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

4 31x10.5r15 KM2s + repainted stock rims!!! Like NEW!! Spare included

Old 01-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
4 31x10.5r15 KM2s + repainted stock rims!!! Like NEW!! Spare included

WILL TAKE SOME TRADES!! E locker axle would be best

Hey all, i just got some 33x12.5 KM2s so i no longer need these. Ran then for about two years. Very light wheeling on them. No hard rock trails. Less then 10k on them and go 30k left at least.

I also repainted my rims after i got them. They look sweet. For pics and how i did it just go to the link in my signature labeled How to Paint your rims.

I am also going to include my other 31x10.5 spare. Its not a KM2 but a Goodyear Wrangler RT/S. It has a lot of tread on it as well. Came with the truck, doesn't really look like its been run even if so very little. Also this was my test rim for color choice when i was painting them so it not completed really.

$500 bucks for all 5 tires and rims. I am not going to pay for shipping sorry. I have a Fastnal and UPS store in the town across the way from me about 25 mins away. So getting quotes is not gonna be easy. So if ya want em shipped be read to pay. I am also very willing to meet anyone within reason.

Thanks! Now for pics!!

Shots of them when they are clean and on the truck! all they need is washed and they will look like this again i promise.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
damn if you were closer will you separate i just wangt tires how much to ship to vegas???
Old 01-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #7
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
If I wasn't broke as f***, id pick these up as a mud tire... well all I can do is offer a free bump.... glws dude!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you 500 high fives
Old 01-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #11
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

seriously if you lived closer I'd consider these for my other project.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #13

I'm hopefully bringing the project to Moab *** fingers crossed*** BUMP
Old 01-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #17
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I'm hopefully bringing the project to Moab *** fingers crossed*** BUMP
You going to be pulling another vehicle on a trailer w/that 4 banger? Hell if I was Monte, I'd GIVE you the tires just to see you pull it all the way from WA lol.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
You going to be pulling another vehicle on a trailer w/that 4 banger? Hell if I was Monte, I'd GIVE you the tires just to see you pull it all the way from WA lol.
I have something that I'll hopefully be towing if it's built in time. if not it can wait for the MT meet
Old 01-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I have something that I'll hopefully be towing if it's built in time. if not it can wait for the MT meet
Ah, gocha
Old 01-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Smokin' Deal!

BUMP!!! Lets get these sold guys. I know you 1st gen guys need some bad ass tires!!!