Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

some new recovery gear for sale quality stuff.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
some new recovery gear for sale quality stuff.

to those interested i have available, 100 feet of warn 5/16th steel cable and factory clevis pin and warn pull strap this fits on the m8000 drum nicely it was only used once to stretch and re-spool according to warns directions.
i think the button head set screw is included as well for attaching to your actual drum as well but, i need to be sure viking is sending me out another with my new syn line before i go giving mine away.

40 dollars pick up, or you pay shipping. new warn 5 1/6 complete wire rope still up for grabs 40 beans takes it home

2 brand new never used arb red pin bow shackles 4 3/4 ton wll x4 so there breaking strength is over 30k. these are the hot galvenized model shackle not the painted ones you find in tractor supply arb apparently doesn't mark their shackles so i thought i would clear that up now. they are marked with their wll limit so you know what they can hold and they are in fact made and sold by arb.

20 dollars plus shipping or pick up. sold

warn snatch block brand new never used i never even took it out of the box to put it in my recovery bag lol.

70 pick up. or 60 and buyer pays shipping. this is the beefy one btw i paid 80 dollars for it a month ago. sold

the pic is from when the night i purchased everything just a month ago. everything is in absolutely perfect shape and is made by either warn or arb so its good stuff.

the only reason for this sale is i have decided to change these pieces of my kit to better suit my needs nothing else everything is literally bnib minus the wire rope itself which was only stretched in my driveway.

update on the wll limit of the shackles i didn't realize that when you convert a 4 3/4 ton shackle to pounds then you multiply it by 4 to get its minimum breaking strength thought that was pretty neat. lol i just learned this today myself
Attached Thumbnails
some new recovery gear for sale quality stuff.-imag0654.jpg   some new recovery gear for sale quality stuff.-imag0652.jpg   some new recovery gear for sale quality stuff.-imag0655.jpg  
Old 01-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
If you were local I would pick up that snatch block in a heartbeat..the more in a recovery kit the marrier
Old 01-11-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

right on man. just to let you know i have another guy out in cali wanting to pick up the shackles as well if you want pm me you zip and i can get a quote together for you guys if i can sell both at once it may be worth it ya know.

i tried to stick with good stuff in the kit warn viking arb thats it. the reason i was selling this is the arb snatch has a polymer wheel and the one i held didn't seem to have as many sharp edges on it as this one does. it looked and felt more synthetic friendly not that you couldn't use the warn with synthetic line but, imo it would require the user to pay more attention in order not to abrade their rope.

i'm moving to a 3/8'' synthetic rope and knowing how everything else happens with this truck i can see my dumbass cutting my new rope
Old 01-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
I already have and have used that very same snatch block, you would no problems with it with whatever line you use it with
Old 01-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I already have and have used that very same snatch block, you would no problems with it with whatever line you use it with
i know it never even seen the steel cable i just want the softer rounder arb 9k snatch the warn block has some sharp ass edges on it.

i don't want to run the risk of hurting the new synthetic. price drop on the snatch block 50 dollars