Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

04 4x4 rotors,calipers & pads

Old 11-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
glassdoc's Tacoma Gallery
04 4x4 rotors,calipers & pads

Purchased these new 6/25/08 from Conicelli Toyota
part#
04465-04050 pad kit, disc brake (pads) list $60.95 cost $47.70 pair
47730-04040-84 Cylinder Assy,(calipers) Disc list $118.30 cost $87.81 ea.
43512-0C011 Disc, Front (rotors) list $102.69 Cost $76.88 each

My cost total: $417.08 Upgraded to the Tundra big brakes is my reason for selling, purchased Tundra Rotors & calipers from CT'zen in July.08 and installed them in August 08. http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=71 No longer need these, taking up room. Less than 3000 miles on the pads, rotors & calipers.

Should fit all 6 lug Pre-Runner and 4x4 from 2000-2004, may fit other years but you will need to verify.

Parts are heavy, but will ship on your dime (expect a hefty shipping quote due to weight). Could meet for delivery within a 40 mile radius (19475). Asking $250.00 for everything.. email me: glassdr@comcast.net
Old 11-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Pics are required for all B/S/T threads. Please post some pics, or the thread will be deleted within 24 hours.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:01 AM   #3
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987

Factory Grey paint is just starting to come off!!

Old 11-29-2008, 07:57 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Thanks!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #5
Almost new brakes (less than 3000 miles on them) for a little more than half the price of new.. What a deal..
Old 01-28-2009, 06:50 AM   #6
BUMP... still 4 sale..
Old 01-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdoc View Post
BUMP... still 4 sale..
will you part with just the calipers, Doc?
Old 01-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
will you part with just the calipers, Doc?
Yes sir, if you are willing to pay shipping.. I won't separate them from the pads though, pkg deal.. I have what $215.00 +/- in them, was asking $250.00 for everything. How does $175.00 + shipping sound for calipers and pads? That's less than I have invested in just the calipers..
glassdr@comcast.net
Old 01-28-2009, 05:21 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Ray, What the hell are you up to now?

You burning up the brakes in that truck now?
LOL, Jandy.. Not as of late.. I have been thru gawd ummm 6-7 sets of pads and this was my 3rd set of rotors and calipers.. i decided to take the plunge and go TUNDRA brakes in hopes that I would not need to replace them as often.. So, far so good. I just checked my pads and there is still half life left in them and its been 7 months.. So I am happy..
Old 01-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #11
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yes sir, if you are willing to pay shipping.. I won't separate them from the pads though, pkg deal.. I have what $215.00 +/- in them, was asking $250.00 for everything. How does $175.00 + shipping sound for calipers and pads? That's less than I have invested in just the calipers..
glassdr@comcast.net
thats a pretty good deal, but im gonna pass for now. i was just wanting the calipers for an extra set. i just bought new sp slotted rotors, and hawk lts pads.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
thats a pretty good deal, but im gonna pass for now. i was just wanting the calipers for an extra set. i just bought new sp slotted rotors, and hawk lts pads.
Understood. My concern is trying to sell brake pads with 3000 miles on them.. I mean, yeah maybe someone would want/need them.. But, at the price I quoted you. No one could purchase both OEM (Toyota) calipers and pads any cheaper. I cannot use them since I upgraded to Tundra brakes.. Just hate to see them go to waste.. Think it over, those slotted rotors should eat up some pads pretty quick, you might could use these. And I think, they can ship for $20 or maybe less.. The USPS has priorty boxes that go for like $10.50 shipped if the contents fit.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #13

Quote:
Understood. My concern is trying to sell brake pads with 3000 miles on them.. I mean, yeah maybe someone would want/need them.. But, at the price I quoted you. No one could purchase both OEM (Toyota) calipers and pads any cheaper. I cannot use them since I upgraded to Tundra brakes.. Just hate to see them go to waste.. Think it over, those slotted rotors should eat up some pads pretty quick, you might could use these. And I think, they can ship for $20 or maybe less.. The USPS has priorty boxes that go for like $10.50 shipped if the contents fit.
i'll let ya know man. and if i hear of anyone else needing some calipers/rotors/pads....i'll send them to this thread.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
Thank you..