Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Brand New Lightforce 170 with wiring kit

Old 01-11-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Brand New Lightforce 170 with wiring kit

This kit has been sold - I'll leave the price up for future ads

As the title says, this whole kit (lights, extra covers, wiring kit etc) are brand new, never installed. Turns out these won't fit my truck the way I had in mind, so I have to let them go (selling here versus 30% restocking fee). I still have the box for the two lights and mounting hardware, as well as all manuals.

Asking $315 shipped to CONUS only. PM me on here, please no dibs

Edit: As I was reading a PM from anethema I realized the items making up this kit should be priced out to compare with my asking price.

$268.99 - Lightforce 170 lights
$46.99 - 12-volt wiring harness
$32.99 - security nuts
$348.97 Total (and this doesn't include spare filters)

Wiring kit:

170's with clear/yellow lens covers and locking kit:
Old 01-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
some damn good lights for good deal! cheapest i could find was 335 plus shipping for everything!
GLWS
Old 01-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Curious..how were you trying to mount them that they wont work?
Old 01-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Curious..how were you trying to mount them that they wont work?
I wanted to put them in my grill (behind satoshi mod) and they're a tad too deep
Old 01-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #6
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
I wanted to put them in my grill (behind satoshi mod) and they're a tad too deep
Ive wanted to do this with lightforce's too. So with the recessed satoshi its physically impossible? I'm willing to trim my satoshi an inch or so if they fit. Is the back of the lightforce touching the radiator?
Old 01-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
wheres PUGGGERS!???

I'm blew my wad on Blazer projectors and the light bar is pretty full at the moment...
Old 01-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #9

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Ive wanted to do this with lightforce's too. So with the recessed satoshi its physically impossible? I'm willing to trim my satoshi an inch or so if they fit. Is the back of the lightforce touching the radiator?
I have theblack diamond fab bracket mounted behind a deep Satoshi grill. It's not even close. If a flush mount grillcraft type of grill would be used it would be a lot closer.

And no these are not HID - the price would be a bit higher!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #10
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Great lights I have a set and they are amazing so is the price! Bump!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #11
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Price would be MUCH higher for HID.

I've got 2 50W HID and 2 Halogen of these and they are TOTALLY indestructable. They don't need to be behind a grill because you can't wreck them even with a shotgun.

They don't even need covers when drivings..rocks will NOT hurt them.

What some also don't know is you can focus them like maglites as well. If you want a bigger spot for a wider area but less intense, doable. Want a tight beam for 400ft down the road? Doable. Want a driving pattern? Buy a $30 cover and swap them (they pop on and off in 2 seconds).

Best lights on the market IMO.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #13
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post

I've got 2 HID and 2 Halogen of these and they are TOTALLY indestructable. They don't need to be behind a grill because you can't wreck them even with a shotgun.

What some also don't know is you can focus them like maglites as well. If you want a bigger spot for a wider area but less intense, doable. Want a tight beam for 400ft down the road? Doable. Want a driving pattern? Buy a $30 cover and swap them (they pop on and off in 2 seconds).

you speak the truth my friend
Old 01-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #14
dollabill415 will become famous soon enough

dollabill415's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
haha blew your wad
LOL
Old 01-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #15
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Quit your goofyness and let him sell his lights or I'll blind you with my lightforces!

Old 01-12-2012, 06:58 AM   #16

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post

I've got 2 50W HID and 2 Halogen of these and they are TOTALLY indestructable. They don't need to be behind a grill because you can't wreck them even with a shotgun.

Thanks!

Thank you also to Puggers for blowing wads in my for sale thread LOL
Old 01-13-2012, 07:04 AM   #17

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Back to the toppp
Old 01-13-2012, 07:18 AM   #18
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
Thanks!

Thank you also to Puggers for blowing wads in my for sale thread LOL
Hey... sex sells

Free bump!
Old 01-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #19

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Up again