Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

***FOR SALE: Soft-Topper shell

Old 06-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale?
Old 06-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
^Son of a hamster, I smell of elderberries.
400lbGorilla is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: OS
Name: T-LAM
400lbGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
still for sale?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...3794-sale.html not to thread jack the OP, but it's been posted for a while....cjasu did you see this guy GenPatton selling this? Not sure if he's legit or not, I mean first post and selling something; but hey....
Old 06-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #4
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the heads up man ive seen too many of these scam stories here and else where to impluse buy stuff
Old 06-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
^Son of a hamster, I smell of elderberries.
400lbGorilla is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: OS
Name: T-LAM
400lbGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks for the heads up man ive seen too many of these scam stories here and else where to impluse buy stuff
Yeah, I know I'm leary on buying anything from a guy with 3 posts....I mean he (GenPatton) could be legit, but just seems fishy.... But sorry to the OP didn't want to jump in this thread, but it's old as dirt.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #6
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I recommend buying new
Old 06-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
yeah and agree i was using the magic of the search option to see all the softtoppers for sale and this had zero so i was sticking my nose out there to see
Old 06-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
noted gelo its just hard for a broke soon to be college freshman to get 600 odd dollars to spend on a topper but it does seem to be worth maybe some day
Old 06-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
noted gelo its just hard for a broke soon to be college freshman to get 600 odd dollars to spend on a topper but it does seem to be worth maybe some day
Yeah if you can get one in good shape for like $200 go for it but I wouldn't spend $450 on a used one . They stretch and start getting pin holes in the sewed part .
Old 05-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #10
FirefighterTN is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Squad
Name: Joe
FirefighterTN's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling a tan soft topper. Less than 1 year old. I posted it on the buy/sell/trade forum and the 2nd generation marketplace on 5/1/13. I could see how it could look suspicious for someone like me with no previous posts, but with video chat and hd camera/video the quality can be accurately determined before purchase.

Pm me if still looking.