Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

GA decals for sale

Old 01-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
JJ5685 is on a distinguished road

JJ5685's Tacoma Gallery
GA decals for sale

Ga. tacomas decals 5.25" wide by 6" tall. price is $5 plus $1 shipping, $6 total. I have to sell atleast 10 to get them $5 a piece. PM me on which #design you want along with how many, name and address. Ill send you the paypal email monday so you can pay and I can make them and ship them out. these are cut vinyl decals, white or white and red. the black is cut out so what ever you put it on is what color the black will be.

You make your payments to Foothillssigns@yahoo.com on paypal. If your getting more than one decal its still just $1 for shipping. If you have a question about the price pm me. Ill try to get them shipped tomorrow. Also if you want one and you haven't pm'd me your address just do it tommorow or today.

THESE DO NOT SAY TACOMA WORLD

Decals are shipped.
directions on how these work:
1.) clean your surface thoroughly
2.) peel of the backing and make sure the viynl stays to the transfer tape
3.) stick the top of the decal to the surface and squeegey it down good.
4.) then pull off the transfer tape.
Attached Thumbnails
GA decals for sale-ga-tacomaworld.jpg  
Old 01-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for 1 number one style
Old 01-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 01-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #6
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad someone finally got us a decal and a guy to cut them.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #7
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
I'm glad someone finally got us a decal and a guy to cut them.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:10 AM   #9
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have one on their truck yet or have a pic? I'm kinda interested but I'm not one to like a bunch of stickers all over my truck or windows. Just would like to get an idea of how it looks size and all. I sounds kinda big for my liking. (watch it ) Usually the only sticker I put on my truck is a UGA one. Don't even have one of them yet.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #10
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Anyone have one on their truck yet or have a pic? I'm kinda interested but I'm not one to like a bunch of stickers all over my truck or windows. Just would like to get an idea of how it looks size and all. I sounds kinda big for my liking. (watch it ) Usually the only sticker I put on my truck is a UGA one. Don't even have one of them yet.
I haven't heard how to pay yet. I'm def getting one. For the price, even if I don't put it on my truck, I won't be unhappy.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:24 AM   #11
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'm gonna get 2 but noone has any yet. supposed to be making them this week.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:26 AM   #12
JJ5685 is on a distinguished road

JJ5685's Tacoma Gallery
bump, If your wanting to buy one of these decals pm me your mailing address today. and You can make your payment to Foothillssigns@yahoo.com on paypal.com
Old 01-16-2012, 06:03 AM   #13
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought mine
Old 01-16-2012, 07:39 AM   #16
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
You guys got approved to use the site name?
Old 01-16-2012, 07:40 AM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
You guys got approved to use the site name?
This ^^^ Was this cleared by TcBob?
Old 01-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #18
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I'm just saying cause I didn't when I was making the FL tacoma's stickers. Just trying to save yall from trouble. Not sure what kinda trouble you can get into using the site name with out permision but wanna save you some hassle.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #19
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Idk
Old 01-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #20
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
my guess is probably not