Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Craigslist find: Allpro Front Bumper Fayetteville, NC Area $300

Old 01-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
MGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to behold
MGMGRAND's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist find: Allpro Front Bumper Fayetteville, NC Area $300

Thought someone might be interested. Not mine. http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/pts/2798115835.html
Old 01-13-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FUCK! Dude I wish someone would buy it and ship it to me!!!!!! (i'd cover all the cost obviously)
Old 01-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I got a deal just like that on mine... Wonder why people sell them so cheap sometimes?
Old 01-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
I got a deal just like that on mine... Wonder why people sell them so cheap sometimes?
Cause it's All-Poo
Old 01-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Can't smell the sarcasm through the screen?
Old 01-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #6
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently cause it wasn't very obvious sarcasm...
Old 01-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Cause it's All-Poo
dude...this bumper is the shit. Its not a bolt together like the current plate bumpers they offer. Figures they'd stop selling the better built products
Old 01-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #8

I'd buy this in a heart beat!
Old 01-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #9
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

I honestly have no idea the quality of the old stuff. I just know their new products suck based off of feedback from others. I own nothing that is all-pro. Don't intend to buy anything that is. It's the voices in my head talking to me again....
Old 01-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #10
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I could drive and pick it up most likely. It's a couple hours away from here.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:05 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I could drive and pick it up most likely. It's a couple hours away from here.
for me???
Old 01-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #12
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
for me???
If you really wanted, and was willing to pay for shipping, and gas for me to go pick it up. its a couple hours from me.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
If you really wanted, and was willing to pay for shipping, and gas for me to go pick it up. its a couple hours from me.
Dude thats really nice of you but shipping this thing would be a bitch. I just wish it was for sale here! Your a nice guy man...rep sent!
Old 01-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #14
The plate bumper isn't such a "bad product" just the outside area's below the head lights are a little weak. The main assembly that your winch goes on is stout. The tube bumper looks like it would be strong though! Get it!
Old 01-14-2012, 12:12 AM   #15
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude thats really nice of you but shipping this thing would be a bitch. I just wish it was for sale here! Your a nice guy man...rep sent!
Ah no problem man. I'll be going to a meet a little closer to it in about a month. But you're right, shipping would be way over a hundred dollars I assume, you could nearly buy a brand new one for the price it would be for me to pick it up for you. Sorry though man.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:09 AM   #16
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder why they stopped making that bumper......way sicker than their current one.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:13 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
I wonder why they stopped making that bumper......way sicker than their current one.
Not a high enough demand...but if they brought it back there would be. I tried telling Sarah and those other fuck holes over there but they wouldn't listen....I asked if we could do a 1 time group buy...even at full price and she said no. I said well what if I could guarantee 10+ people...still "no".

See, they don;t manufacture their own shit...they use an outside sourse and usually place orders in 10s
Old 01-14-2012, 01:37 AM   #18
Quote:
Not a high enough demand...but if they brought it back there would be. I tried telling Sarah and those other fuck holes over there but they wouldn't listen....I asked if we could do a 1 time group buy...even at full price and she said no. I said well what if I could guarantee 10+ people...still "no".

See, they don;t manufacture their own shit...they use an outside sourse and usually place orders in 10s
Maybe that's why they have such poor welds I spent three hours taking off the weld spatter off my main support. Lots of porosity in the welds too
Old 01-14-2012, 01:46 AM   #19
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
hmm....

I wonder if its worth $300. All Poo does make some crappy stuff
Old 01-14-2012, 02:06 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbturner47 View Post
hmm....

I wonder if its worth $300. All Poo does make some crappy stuff
This particular bumper is solid...given the owner hasn't beat the hell out of it but the Hybrids are BAMF! I'd buy it tomorrow if it were local. Hop on it dude. Just take it to a local powder coating shop and have em blast the rust off and re-powder coat it...shouldn't cost more than 100-150 bucks